Jarrariums - The plants in the jar are moving!


The plants in the jar are moving!

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

tower of the fallen civilisation

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

Jarrarium - new modified lid/LED light puck

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:13 PM PDT

Soooo I made a saltwater ecosphere (my first sw to have larger animals) when I went to the beach this weekend.

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

Sample collected from a freshwater pond in New Hampshire, sealed for ~5months. Anyone know what the wiggly worms are? They’ve taken over the bottom

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

Side view.

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:10 PM PDT

Hi I’m fairly new here and recently saw a post about a ecosphere. I’m curious to know if I can make something like this with salt water by my house.

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

The video of the one I saw was full of life and I thought that was pretty amazing. Will this work with salt water or will I just end up with a mess? What kind of vegetation do I need? Is there anything else I need to know before I start something like this? Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

submitted by /u/UnguidedAndMisused
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.