Shrimp Tank - Aquariums - Missing bamboo shrimp found - under the bed 2 rooms away from tank. RiP bamboi


Missing bamboo shrimp found - under the bed 2 rooms away from tank. RiP bamboi

Posted:

Adult swim inspired lofi shrimp bumper

Posted:

I've recorded my Amanos and Cherries while eating a cucumber using a small magnifying that fits on my phones lens. Love those little grabby claws ❤️

Posted:

This baby is ready to explore!

Posted:

Look how great they look!

Posted:

King of the Hill

Posted:

My little Red Cherry Party

Posted:

Shrimp City

Posted:

Was checking out some new orange shrimp that just hatched when this momma walked by! It’s a pretty exciting time!

Posted:

Grazing on top of the big guy

Posted:

Is this bad? This looks bad. She is acting all kinds of messed up. Any idea how I can help her?

Posted:

“Hi, I’ve been trying to reach you about your cars extended warranty....”

Posted:

Video: Live scenes from (insert UK coastal town) beach as lockdown restrictions eased.

Posted:

Who else loves zebra babaultis as much as I do������������

Posted:

Empty for a month.. Stocked yesterday, exciting stuff! New Shrimp owner tips and tricks welcome!

Posted:

Piggy Back Ride!

Posted:

New Shrimp Tank ��

Posted:

Giddy up

Posted:

Stardust always eat like savages

Posted:

A time lapse of my shrimp tank. Keep your eyes peeled for the shrimplets!

Posted:

��

Posted:

Where to get these small ceramic shrimp hides in the US?

Posted:

I put the big pellet in thinking it was too big for her to steal! I was wrong.

Posted:

�� ��

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.