Aquatic Snails ramshorn snail


ramshorn snail

Posted:

Beware the Kraken. Sinker of ships. Moncher of algae. Uprooter of plants.

Posted:

Whatcha doinnnnnnn step snail...

Posted:

Ms Blue really wants the frogbit.

Posted:

What are these? Are they harmful to fish?

Posted:

i think zest is finally having dark reunions snabies (in the middle of a water change)

Posted:

What are these pointy skirt things growing from my snail? They’re on both sides

Posted:

Nerite food

Posted:

I need help in what food I should supplement to my nerite snail. I feel like there isn't enough algae in my tank for my snail. What can I feed him?

submitted by /u/Fuzzycat_9
[link] [comments]

One of my snails had a bunch of babies and I found two of them riding on top of my mystery snail! Cute stuff :) trying to get as many of them to survive as possible..

Posted:

Is my new nerite dead?

Posted:

I had a horned olive nerite shipped to me, he was sent on Monday, and arrived yesterday. There was a damp cotton ball in his bag, but no water otherwise. I drip acclimated him anyways. My tank parameters are 7.5 ph, 0, 0, 10, 27 degrees Celsius. I tested for copper with a liquid test kit, which showed 0

When I added him to the tank, he scooted around on the substrate for a couple minutes, and then parked himself with no further movement. I did notice a couple hours later that he had a blob of what looked like bladder snail eggs stuck to him (clear jelly with little white specks), so I picked him up and gently wiped them off with a tissue, maybe this was my mistake:/ His trapdoor was shut tight when I picked him up. This afternoon he still hadn't moved from the spot I set him in, so I picked him up again, and noticed that his trapdoor was open, and he was just sort of crumpled up inside. There's no response when I gently poke him, and the trapdoor wiggles. He doesn't smell, but I know it might be too soon for that. Did I lose him?:(

submitted by /u/FigsAndRabbits
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.