Shrimp Tank - Aquariums - Amano Larvae Almost 2 Weeks Past Hatch


Amano Larvae Almost 2 Weeks Past Hatch

Posted:

I have two shrimp that bred naturally in my tank to this color. What color morph would you call this?

Posted:

My crystal reds arrived today! Can’t wait to get them in my tank. Hoping 6 weeks of cycling and research on gh, kh, tds, ph, and the nitrogen cycle pays off and everyone lives happily ever after.

Posted:

Thought this meeting between species looked kind of familiar

Posted:

skrimptail supermacro shot

Posted:

Crazed shrimp beats up local snail before fleeing the scene

Posted:

They are evolving

Posted:

New babies! Any advice for a new shrampkeeper?

Posted:

shrimp tree is blooming

Posted:

New blue bolt extremes came in today

Posted:

Cherry Red guy (gal)

Posted:

Added some blue bolts to my 20G today

Posted:

Shrimps are healthy but this water is disgusting. Water change does not seem to be helping.

Posted:

My itty bitty day old baby! Copepods and green spot algae for scale.

Posted:

These things are all over my shrimp tank, can someone help me identify them?

Posted:

Was about to do a water change to get rid of some surface scum. Noticed a bunch of these tiny larva. Can anyone identify these for me.

Posted:

Found this guy in the shrimp tank, does anyone know what this is? I’m completely new to Reddit and to shrimp keeping. Let me know if I’m doing something wrong regarding posting. Thank you guys

Posted:

Cool fun fact - The place where I live in, A grade blue dream shrimps cost 60 cents each and cherries cost 30 cents each (sorry for bad cam quality)

Posted:

First time posting. I found these little white bugs in my planted blue bolt tank last night among planaria in the substrate. I'm going to have to break it down but does anyone know what these are? I am sure I got them when I temporarily put pygmy cori's in there crib my LFS.

Posted:

Just the two of us

Posted:

Black ghost shrimp?!! It’s definitely not just the substrate. This one has turned black. All water params perfect. What does it mean??

Posted:

I heard bamboo shrimp like flow

Posted:

5 months of trial and error, moving house and she is berried for the first time! My advice is patience and listen to everyone here and just be patient :)

Posted:

My first go at a shrimp tank, first babies were born about a month ago :)

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.