Planted Aquarium - My first real attempt at a planted!


My first real attempt at a planted!

Posted:

How it started / How it’s going

Posted:

The og five gallon marine land.

Posted:

My tanks. Quite happy with how they are progressing.

Posted:

Some people had asked to see the pea puffers in my 20 long community tank. There are three in total but unlike some peas I’ve had before, all three are very shy and just cruise the bushy areas chomping snails so I don’t get many opportunities to observe them.. but here’s one!

Posted:

What do y’all think of my black water betta tank?

Posted:

Tank has crashed. Plants have grown. Algae is everywhere.

Posted:

Added some blue bolts to my 20G

Posted:

It's flooded, it's planted, and it's stocked from my old tank. Dragon Cove/the jungle dropoff is only missing some more critters.

Posted:

Enjoying his planted tank! :)

Posted:

Day one!

Posted:

Looking mossy <3 Vampire crabs will be added within the next week.

Posted:

Looks like my Monte Carlo is peeing air.

Posted:

My cute pea puffers and bumblebee gobies after dinner

Posted:

Second planted tank ever. Thoughts?

Posted:

Waiting on my dwarf hairgrass to fill in

Posted:

My first try at a walstad style tank (brown from tannins) this subreddit gave me lots of insight

Posted:

Just planted. Can’t wait to see how this grows over the next few months

Posted:

Newly scaped high tech fluval spec V betta paradise for my dorm room :)

Posted:

First tank

Posted:

So this is what happens when you stick a stump of Bok Choy in an aquarium o.o

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.