Reef Tank - Aquariums - This macros are astonishing!


This macros are astonishing!

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

Anyone ever successfully removed a Gall Crab from an elegance coral?

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

Got a new torch yesterday

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:25 PM PDT

UV sterilizers are the bee's knees! 7ft of crystal clear water.

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

Anemone taking a ride around the tank

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

Could anyone help my identify what that red line on the pvc pipe is? It looks like a centipede and I'm not sure if I should be getting rid of it

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

My new favourite corals ����

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

Blasto eating shrimp molt ��

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

The 3 Biggest lies I tell myself: 1. I’ll never start another tank. 2. I’m not touching anything until the stand is built. 3. Keep it simple, LPS only this time.

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

Try telling Morty he’s not beautiful. 8” Volitans

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:35 PM PDT

Finally set up my AWC on my 180, no more carrying buckets up and down the stairs

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

This rock needs something cool on it. Any favorites that would look great as showpieces on this pillar?

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

I’ve been reefing for about a Year or so. Any good Tips/Tricks/Advise

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:08 AM PDT

What is this on my zoanthid? If you zoom in you can see a tentacle-like thingy on it. i'm a beginner coral keeper so i need some help

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

My "cow snail"

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

40 gallon and 14 gallon sump ? Is it too small for the size / if its ok any set up recommendations for a beginner

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

my first corals ever (zoas). I acclimated them, dipped them, and then placed them on a rock. They are closed up since this picture was taken 5 minutes after they were added to the tank. Some heads have opened up a little bit while others have stayed closed.

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:46 PM PDT

Schmidt Ocean ROV dive

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:03 PM PDT

If anyone is interested, on YouTube there's a live event right now. It is the Schmidt ocean crew and they are just gathering stuff off the ocean floor. Really like these people they're pretty cool, Almost as big of ocean geeks as us… Almost. Them being scientists and all

submitted by /u/Ichooseyou_Jewbidoo
[link] [comments]

Equipment help

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

Hello fellow reefers. I have a Nank Zapp UV sterilizer and I need to buy a new bulb for it (it's a 3 watt) but I am not able to find one. Are they not making them anymore? Can I use a different one?

submitted by /u/gustavog16
[link] [comments]

My zoas are acting weird

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

So I just recently put in my first ever corals after having a cycled tank for over a month with cleanup crew and a clown pair. I put in some star polyps and some unidentified zoas and I've been keeping an eye on all my water parameters and everything seems to be good. My star polyps are doing great but I can't tell if my zoas are good or not. I've had them for almost two weeks now and they're currently acclimating to the light. The issue I'm having is that all of the polyps are fully open only half the time when the lights are on. The other half of the time a couple of the polyps close up for at least a few minutes while the rest are fully open. I didn't dip my corals but I did look for pests and still look for any just in case. I also don't notice any clean up crew messing with them or anything so I'm not really sure what's causing just a few polyps to close up. Idk if this is normal behavior or not or if it's just them acclimating to my tank still. They do look healthy other than that. And for reference the zoas only have about 8 heads. Any input would be appreciated

submitted by /u/PleaseShowerUSmell
[link] [comments]

New Duncan heads?

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

The ric are always awesome

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:48 PM PDT

Coral issues

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

Hey reefers, so I have an issue that may not be an issue. I have a 46 gal tank that has a few fish and corals but I feel like my corals aren't doing well and I just want to know if there's anything that I can do. I have a few toadstool leathers that aren't showing any color. One of them has very pale green while the others are completely brown. They've been like this for about a week now. I know my phosphates are a bit high so I'm using phosguard and testing my water parameters almost every day but I just want to know if I'm missing something. I have a small zoanthid garden, clove polyps, GSP, and some mushrooms that are doing well and seemingly growing normally but the leathers look dull. I put a single drop of lugol's solution a few days ago as per my dad's instruction. I have a feeling I'm overthinking it and I just need to wait but I'd like to check with the online community.

My setup: Light: Current USA 24"-36" LED Flow: Hydor Koralia 3G 1950GPH with diffuser (approx 1350 GPH) (I have extra pumps but it is seemingly enough flow. Not quite sure) Seachem Tidal 55 HOB filter running a small amount of Phosguard mixed with activated carbon and bio media Eheim Heater hooked up to an ink bird temp controller eshopps HOB skimmer (don't remember which model. I can add a pic if needed)

Forum Link With Pictures

submitted by /u/ItalianGamer67
[link] [comments]

Mushroom ID

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.