Crayfish Meditating


Meditating

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

First water change was a success. I used api quick start after a week and all the levels seem to be good. Blue seem happy and loves the mineral rock. I also used api stresszyme/stress coat and and aqueon shrimp essentials. Been feeding crab cuisine & occasional spinach, peas, or carrots.

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

ID Help? Stowaway in a feeder fish shipment at pet store in Arkansas, about 2 years old now

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:47 PM PDT

The *molt*

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:41 PM PDT

Tank cleaning day! Sangria (blue) is in it's own tank, and Tabasco (red) is in the 20.

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

Help identifying cause of death?

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

My cousins crayfish was found dead in her tank two days ago. She showed the typical signs of molting (not eating, hiding in the caves), but when cousin checked on it four days later, it was dead. He is 12 and really in love with crustaceans so it meant a lot to him. Pls help!

Details:

We waited 4 weeks for his tank to cycle with help from some dirty sponge water from my own tank. The water was tested by a local fish store, and I saw the nitrates were at 30 ppm but otherwise okay. We did a 20% water change before we put her in.

About one week in, she stopped eating and was hiding in her caves. Read that it was normal molting behavior. But then 4 days later, cousin checked on her and lifted up the rocks and she was dead. ]:

Filter is a modded Topfin 20 gallon multistage internal filter with a small bag of lavarock gravel to hold extra bacteria. Here is a video of her on the first night and a pic of her tank. Tank was kept at room temperature, store we bought her from insisted no heater.

Thank u!! 🙏

submitted by /u/SomeDumbGirl
[link] [comments]

Having trouble with a new filter/air pump. The poor guy can't really walk unless it's on the filter. Also it causes food that I drop from above to circle around and not sink. What do I do? Im afraid it bothers him. I positioned it horizontally and low because I figured he needs the air to be low.

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

Species ID? So I work at a PetSmart in Flint, MI and we got this female (I think) in with our feeder goldfish. I took her home and set her up in a simple 10 gallon tank. Does anyone know what species this might be? I don’t know where the supplier of our feeder fish is based

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

Found this little dude in Buderim, Qld, Australia (Sunshine coast) was wondering if anyone had an ID for this little fella? It's the only picture I have as I did release him

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

Red swamp crayfish personalities

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

I catch red swampies for a decent time at our local lake. Abd I observed that everyone of them has a different personality. Some are shy, some are a bit hostile, and there's even friendly guys here. Is this real, or I'm just thinking a lot of more into it?

submitted by /u/text_text_text
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.