Reef Tank - Aquariums - 120g mixed reef.


120g mixed reef.

Posted:

Anyone else keep macroalgae tanks in here? This one has over 18 species of algae.

Posted:

Tiny and Deadly ❤

Posted:

Illumagic Blaze LED is no joke

Posted:

I hope you all enjoy my small reef in the making!

Posted:

Did I discover a new species? Lol what is this alien creature I found in my frag tank!

Posted:

Still cycling 75Gallon, just made all the cuts for my pipes on my closed top aquarium! I was really glad my mother in law knew how to cut glass lol

Posted:

Mushrooms are getting a little out of hand ��

Posted:

The finest collector around

Posted:

When i built this stand i swore my cable management would be so much better... i hate cables :(

Posted:

4 months update. 100G Everything seems happy

Posted:

My old 120 Mixed Reef Tank w/ old School Tonga Rock

Posted:

So we had a catastrophic failure last night, 300 litres of saltwater on my living room floor....

Posted:

Love this guy! ❤️

Posted:

Nirvana Zoa caught a piece of mysis while feeding the fish today

Posted:

The tank is getting full ����

Posted:

New bicolor frogspawn lookin happy!

Posted:

WTB something exactly like this (neon green with blue tips only please ��)

Posted:

new edition

Posted:

Nero 3 Anemone Guard Final Attempt

Posted:

Six months of growth. From 5 heads to softball size.

Posted:

Still cleaning up, but now it's way better.

Posted:

How it always starts ������‍♂️

Posted:

Start of diatoms or algae?

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.