Goldfish - Aquariums - Fish


Fish

Posted:

Novel experience of taking my goldfish to the vets, x-rays included

Posted:

late night veggie dinner featuring my goldfish gang

Posted:

Look at the beauty! ������

Posted:

Veiltail recommendations?

Posted:

I will soon be looking to add 2 or 3 veiltail goldfish to my 75 gallon aquarium once it has finished cycling. Any recommended websites for purchasing veiltail goldfish? Or sites to avoid?

submitted by /u/nataliebrw2011
[link] [comments]

With all the helpful feedback I feel I have a good setup.

Posted:

Toys for goldfish

Posted:

I'm looking for good toy ideas for my goldfish. My ornada seems depressed but I don't know why and it is causing the other two fantails to become depressed. I took some decor out with this last water change today in hopes she would feel better with more room to swim but it doesn't seem like it has had any effect on her mood. It has helped the three of them swim more freely though. Do yall have any ideas on what I can get for them or make for them?

P.S. I have thought about the soccer field kit you can buy but my ornada could easily try to swallow the ball as she is tremendous (8 inches long ish and about 2 and a half inches to 3 inches wide and her mouth is about as big around as a large grape is wide or a cherry tomato). I don't need to fish something out of her mouth like that as I had to do that once when she was younger. It was scarring for us both.

Thanks in advance for yalls help!

submitted by /u/Unicornpencilpusher
[link] [comments]

Apparently they're hungry....again.

Posted:

Goldfish problems

Posted:

So recently I discovered my goldfish had ick, so I bought the API super ick cure for him and followed the instructions. (Remove activated carbon, use dose, wait 48 hours, use dose, and apply new carbon. During that 48 hours he didn't seem to be eating at all and I assumed it was because of the ick. I changed the filter out after the second dose and he started to eat again but would kinda swim around erratically? It was odd but I just assumed it was because he was hungry from not eating because of the ick. Fast forward 2 days and I came home today to him swimming sideways stuck behind a decoration in his tank. The ick was present on him. I moved the decoration away from him and he swam out, and still is swimming on his side. So now I have a fish with ick and swim bladder. I noticed a type of blurry-ness in his eye and I don't know if that is a disease or if it got scratched from when he was stuck. I removed the filter cartridge and started another dose of the ick cure. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/DrDrip9000
[link] [comments]

Moonnight sits on the bottom every morning, is that normal?

Posted:

Health Concerns (Info in comments)

Posted:

Help is my goldies fin okay it just looks discoloured where it connect to the body. Pls help :(

Posted:

Bullying or mating behavior?

Posted:

Hey guys! I wanna apologize in advance for not having a video of what I'm talking about—as soon as I get my camera out they stop, because of course. Apparently they're a little camera shy.

So I have 2 orandas, they're pretty similar in size but one is just slightly smaller. They've been buddies since day 1 (they're from the same place and I got them on the same day) and have always got along really well (the smaller one even hung out with the bigger one when he was sick). But now all of a sudden it seems like the smaller one is pushing the bigger one around a little bit. It's only been happening the past few days, and I did some research and it almost sounded like breeding behavior?! But I've only had them for a couple months, and to my knowledge they're pretty young. I couldn't see anything to indicate male/female on either of them, so it didn't quite shed any light on the subject.

The smaller one will nudge the bigger one out of the way, kind of underneath him (or her maybe if it is breeding... omg). I don't see any fin nipping yet, but I'm worried that they're all of a sudden not getting along—because I don't wanna put unnecessary stress on either of them. What do you guys think? Is there a better way to tell what's going on?

Thank you in advance, and sorry again for not having a video to better illustrate what I mean, but if I manage to get one at some point I'll add it to the comments!

submitted by /u/prospekkt
[link] [comments]

Help identifying spots on my goldies

Posted:

every other fish chasing one fish

Posted:

all my fish (2 goldfish and 2 yellow goldfish) are chasing another goldfish whos significatly bigger then the others, should i be worried?

submitted by /u/prodbysl33py
[link] [comments]

Advice: what’s wrong with my fancy

Posted:

hello Ive had my fancy goldfish for about a year now in the same tank with one other common goldfish and the past week the fancy just sits on the bottom and cannot swim for more than a few seconds at a time. When I google it all it says is it's because of water quality but when I test it all parameters are good. Any ideas or remedies?

submitted by /u/Hokies2000
[link] [comments]

Getting another goldfish

Posted:

How soon after cycling a tank can I add another goldfish? It's a 60 gallon tank and there's only 1 goldfish in it right now

submitted by /u/Admirable_Garage_927
[link] [comments]

Can anyone advice us on what to do with New Eye? He is apart from the others, in a salt bath. But instead of improving he has been declining. The red circle is a rock hard lump (tumor??) - the yellowish circle is blood spots who showed up over night.

Posted:

So I just got this black moor yesterday and he does this alot

Posted:

Goldfish biting

Posted:

Help! My two goldfish in a 30 gallon tank are always been great and recently I noticed one of my oranda goldfish keeps following my other goldfish and tend to bite her tail. Her tail got some chunks off / kinda red at the area and I put a divider between them. After one month, I thought it would be okay again to remove the divider but it is still the same! The oranda goldfish started to chase her again and she keep dodging.

Does that mean that I can't remove the divider anymore ?

submitted by /u/Financial_Picture_70
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.