Planted Aquarium - Sunlit tank anyone? ����


Sunlit tank anyone? ����

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

Exactly once year today that I started the hobby. Tank going strong. Thanks to the community for so much I learned on here, happy to be part of the family. Keep on scaping brothers and sisters.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:02 AM PDT

Such adorbs

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:34 PM PDT

New 65 gallon project tank :D I've got my filter, heater, CO2 system, lights and substrate on the way.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

Nerve plant success story in my 200g

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

Amazed the way the Aquarium moss grew terrestrialy grew surprises me. Thought I’d share. Is terrestrialy a word? Lol.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

15G Betta Island

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

I stopped this hobby for a while but then I realized once you start you cannot stop

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:32 AM PDT

Throwback of our UNS 5N tank - Everything from Buce Plant (except for Buce Willis the Betta)

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

I heard you like planted tanks

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

Here's my planted tank! Still battling algae and plants isn't as grown in as I'd like but im proud of it!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:30 PM PDT

New leaf coming

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

My apistogramma haven.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:44 PM PDT

1/2 gallon

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

my attempt at making a cliff scape like Vladimir Stojanovic’s, any feedback or suggestion would be appreciated

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

Thank you r/PlantedTank- you keep me going

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

I used to have a wonderful 30 gallon planted tank and a bunch of smaller 5 gallon planted tanks. They were the light of my life (along with my two little pet rats at the time).

I was so lucky and found an incredible setup on Craigslist and then did tons of research and helped make it even more beautiful, I got so much info off of this and other aquarium subs, and just loved being apart of the aquarium world (I even got a job at an aquarium store because every time I went in I would talk all about the fish and help other customers!).

I had to get rid of all my tanks about two years ago when I moved for school, and my pet rats also reached the end of their life around that time as well.

Quarantine has been really hard, everyone has been having an insane year. My tank used to be such a source of relaxation, it was an escape from the crazy world outside. A little peaceful universe far away from any other troubles. I've been missing it so much lately, and unfortunately don't have the stability to invest in building another since I'm planning on moving a lot in the next year.

But this sub has given me a little slice of that peace I used to have with my own tank. Seeing everyone's amazing setups, the little video clips of sunshine filtering into sparking tanks, fishes happily swimming, and exciting new builds you guys are doing makes me really happy. I struggle with depression and anxiety and I cannot tell you how much it has cheered me up during lockdown. Through the last year I've struggled with housing and financial instability, displacement from city to city, a tough breakup, and uncertainty with post-graduation life. At times it's been hard to find a hopeful spark for the future. But you all keep me excited for the day I get to have a tank of my own again, and give me something to look forward to! This sub makes me feel a little bit like I'm still in the hobby. I still get to learn more as I read about other people tackling new problems with their setups, taking on new challenges, and exploring new design ideas! It reminds me that I love fish keeping and that I can do it again one day.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people on here who post and are active in the sub. You may not have intended to, but I'm sure you've helped more than just me by sharing your passion for this hobby. I am so grateful for you all for continuously bringing some aquatic joy to my life through these insane times ❤️ from the bottom of my heart, you are deeply appreciated ❤️

submitted by /u/Moonlitmindset
[link] [comments]

Zoom in for baby crays!!!!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

4 weeks of banana plant growth. Fluval lighting, seachem flourish and iron, no co2. Growing pretty steadily!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

A case of cyanobacteria got me to stop being lazy and redo this tank.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:26 PM PDT

My first iwagumi and my second attempt on a planted tank, wish me luck !

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

Fresh start.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

Built a light controlled by python, dropped food for cycle.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

Getting close to its peak!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:23 AM PDT

My 180liters tank after 1 month.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

I’ve been using my planted tank to propagate clippings but they kept floating away and I’m super proud of my very simple fix for it ��

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:04 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.