Aquatic Snails Snailor Moon says hi!


Snailor Moon says hi!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

why is he eating my riccia noooooooo

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

Eye ball snail

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:23 AM PDT

My new snaily friend says hi!!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

Moms & Their Egg Clutches

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:28 PM PDT

Reflections of a snail

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:18 AM PDT

Y’all like feeding time shots?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:09 AM PDT

Looking to confirm the colors that I have (my first year w/mystery snails)? I'm getting ready to find homes for them soon and I think I have gold, chestnut and brown? The light brown and dark brown ones have speckled purple feet. Also, they are pea sized, is that an ok size for finding them homes?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

I've had Candy Cane (named by second graders ����) for two years and four months. In the past few weeks she has been slowing down a lot and staying in the same spot almost all day. Any advice on what I can do for her? Or does this just happen as they get older?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

This should do until his home is cycled �� ( update on Gary from earlier post )

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

This is what a baby pull is looking like every few days now, I am in disbelief at how fast some of these are started to reproduce. As always my DMs are open for sale and questions!

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

Mystery snail diet

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:50 PM PDT

Hi! Any tips on getting my snail to eat? I've tried algae wafers, there's some algae in there, and blanched veggies and they seem untouched. I made some snello today and put a bit near him and he doesn't seem interested.

submitted by /u/lilat1
[link] [comments]

My 2 1/2 year old mystery snail died, any ideas on using his shell as a remembrance?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

Sorry for not posting a pic, I'm tearing up even writing this. I'll share one once I don't feel so dang sad about it.

I put him outside under a bush to let nature take it's course. But I'm assuming after the bugs eat him there will be a bit of shell left (hopefully the whole thing).

Thanks so much for any advice. You folks are the only ones that can understand why I am so sad about it. *Super big virtual hugs

submitted by /u/mrlarrypickles
[link] [comments]

Can nerite snails carry Ich?? ��

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

So a month ago my tank became infested very rapidly with Ich (white spot disease). Now it's of my understanding that Ich is a "fish only" disease. But I've been reading that other tank mates (even plants and decor) can contract and carry the darn nasty parasite. Long story short, I have had my nerite snail all by himself in a bowl of water with algae wafers. Quarantining him until I put him back in the tank w my now NEW Betta. I obviously do NOT want my new beautiful Betta to die from Ich like my last. ❓ Question is, is it ok to put him back? He's been quarantined for 3 - going on 4 wks. He seems healthy. I see no visible spots. He eats & poos. I change his water everyday. I am worried that he could be carrying it under his shell or something...please help. Thanks guys...my snail Speedy

submitted by /u/Miss_Vivian_Rose
[link] [comments]

Taking a break after putting in some hard work

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

Two week old egg sac! Looking good so far?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

So far I’ve had two of these white shell varieties of towuti rabbit snails (tylomelania towutensis) be born. The mother is a decently lighter shell color but not white so it will be interesting to see if these stay white.

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

Breeding Nerite

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

Hey guys my father just gave me my first Nerite and I see she layed some eggs...

I searched and realized that they need male-female to reproduce, so I assume my Nerite is female right? Ok, I really want to get a male so I can reproduce them, but they require salty water, so my main question is: Do I just get some salty water (sea water) in a medium tank and throw them on? Is that simple? Or do I need some other aspects?

submitted by /u/NotSoChildishRubino
[link] [comments]

Where should I put Gary while the tank cycles?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:35 AM PDT

Snail style roundabout

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:12 AM PDT

Selling some Blue/Gold mystery snails.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:54 AM PDT

I miss this goofy lil man so much

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:33 AM PDT

My little guy fell onto the vallsneria

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

Mystery Snail Growing Shell

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

First time poster! I have a mystery snail and he's been hanging around the same corner of my tank. I thought he may have passed away, but I've seen his antenna moving and he moves around a bit. FYI, I've been doing a heat treatment for ick that came in with him and got on my betta. (My betta is non-aggressive and doesn't bother him.) Currently slowly adjusting the temp back to normal. I went to check on him today and touched his shell and it appears he's growing new shell. I've never had a mystery snail before. Is it normal for them to hang in one spot for a few days while growing shell? Also, I need to do a tank change. Will this hurt him while he's growing new shell? Any advice is appreciated! Worried about him! Thanks!

submitted by /u/applebanana8242
[link] [comments]

This is Cujo, Destroyer of Plants! He was given up by his owner to my local petco and I couldn’t help but save him. Little did I know he’s an actual demon �� I love him so much

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.