Aquatic Koi Koi Inc. Board meeting in the pond.


Koi Inc. Board meeting in the pond.

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

Good old feller

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:11 AM PDT

Water is crystal clear at the moment...

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:50 AM PDT

I inherited this koi pond a week ago. I have very little knowledge but I'd really like to know how I can renew this pond and give the 3 koi that live in it a happy life. Stringy algae and free-floating algae. The PH strips I bought might be faulty as well. Help me please! :(

Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:42 AM PDT

Why is my Chagoi tucking his left fin and staying close to the surface? I’ve also noticed a few of my fish have begun flashing... any ideas?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:15 AM PDT

Koi Feeding in Slow Motion

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:17 PM PDT

Name that koi?

Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

Got her up and running!

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

Moms Koi on its side for the last three days.. She said that she can not find a vet that can help or suggestions on what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:05 PM PDT

Looking for help diagnosing koi, more pictures in comments

Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:45 PM PDT

meet Boje (german for Buoy). He is a rescue and has a slight curve in his body. Had some troubles swimming, but now he grew very large and chonky. He also went through some color changes, now he looks like a floating marble rock. I love Boje

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

Which koi varieties really catch your eye in the pond?

Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

I have a way in on a koi farm and handpick pretty soon.

Doitsu kohaku is top on my list and is available but i was wondering if there are some varieties that i might be on the lookout for.

I have a platinum that really stands out against my shusui mutt and it made me really wonder what other varieties stand out in your pond? Would love to hear what you guys think.

submitted by /u/Needanameffs
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.