Planted Aquarium - 18 different species of macroalgae in my planted reef (UNS 5N) rn. ��


18 different species of macroalgae in my planted reef (UNS 5N) rn. ��

Posted:

Easy one

Posted:

Water Garden

Posted:

How it started (Feb 13) vs How it's going (Mar 31)

Posted:

Spec V one month update

Posted:

i tried a relaxing video of my 10 gallon :]

Posted:

After two years in, finally got my first flower!

Posted:

Just gotta wait for stuff to grow in now

Posted:

3 weeks old

Posted:

Creatura, the vivarium simulator with real genetics and procedural plant generation, is now out on Steam

Posted:

Pleco feeding in my Discus planted tank

Posted:

I was a bit annoyed that my background broke during a water change, but for Mother Nature there is no such thing as 'broken'.

Posted:

Trying something different with my 6gal. Maybe I'll stick with this time.

Posted:

A nice pic of a nice plant

Posted:

How to kill these soil critters?

Posted:

When hobbies collide: first attempt at aquaponics going very well

Posted:

Blyxa novo

Posted:

I have scuds in my shrimp tank

Posted:

Lobelia Cardinalis?

Posted:

Hygrophila pinnatfida

Posted:

My first planted tank! Any advice on the curling leaves and how to speed up the grass growth? Using Co2, root tabs and dosing ferts.

Posted:

I’ve been working on my tank for about a year. I still don’t really know what I’m doing but it seems to be working out!

Posted:

My 10 Gallon Growout Tank

Posted:

Emersed Bucephalandra propagator

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.