Aquariums - Meet skeletor. I saw him in a fish store and just had to bring him home. He has one eye and a munched tail but after months of fungal treatment and meds he is fit and health and zooms around with the other tetras like there is nothing wrong with him at all. He's my little soldier.


Meet skeletor. I saw him in a fish store and just had to bring him home. He has one eye and a munched tail but after months of fungal treatment and meds he is fit and health and zooms around with the other tetras like there is nothing wrong with him at all. He's my little soldier.

Posted:

If you ever wondered how they grow aquatic plant in Indonesia (all photo is from my business)

Posted:

What a potato...

Posted:

Happy noodles after a water change

Posted:

My first tank is fully cycled after 2 looong months and I finally added some fish today!! So haaaappyyy ^^

Posted:

Step 1 of transforming the free tank from the bin room is complete! Now onto the tank itself

Posted:

When you eat a cube of frozen brine shrimp meant for the whole tank

Posted:

My in wall cichlid tank and bar

Posted:

This my homey Dr. Cray

Posted:

Been lurking for a while and I think it's time to share my own aquarium! Just starting with the hobby and it is truly helping me cope with stress and anxiety from these hard times.

Posted:

First ever planted tank. How'd I do?

Posted:

A face only a mother could love?

Posted:

What species of killifish is this? It’s a cute little guy. Was supposed to be a Aphyosemion christyi, but he looks nothing like the pictures.

Posted:

Spec V one month update

Posted:

My algae brings all the shromps to the yard

Posted:

The flow is like a treadmill for fish

Posted:

He gets prettier every day.

Posted:

My first aquarium, pre-fill

Posted:

My first baby shrimp

Posted:

If I fits I sits

Posted:

Mordecai (who I rescued from an unfiltered, unheated cup) in his new revamped home!

Posted:

Asellus aquaticus - the freshwater isopod

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.