Jarrariums - Current update on my Jar sealed November 29th 2020


Current update on my Jar sealed November 29th 2020

Posted:

My very first two reef jars, plus a mangrove I plan to bonsai the leaves for. ��

Posted:

My sea jar is exploding with life

Posted:

It's a fully sealed jar for 1 month but full of animals now , should I open it and do water change , filter food etc?

submitted by /u/KingBob619
[link] [comments]

Floating marimo in my half pint jar

Posted:

how to even make one?

Posted:

so i've tried to make a jarrarium plenty of times. i go to a river, use the water, soil, plants, etc., then seal it. when i bring it home i can see the little organisms swimming around, but by the next day they're dead. i'm obsessed with these things and think they're so cool, any help would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/dk644
[link] [comments]

Day 1, set it up from some creek water fed by a well in MI. Lighter for scale.

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.