Betta Fish Aquariums - Hello betta Peeples. So I've had Finny for a few months now, and his fins have gotten much longer over that time, but they have always stayed clear towards the ends. Its this normal to not have color? Or will they eventually get pigmentation?


Hello betta Peeples. So I've had Finny for a few months now, and his fins have gotten much longer over that time, but they have always stayed clear towards the ends. Its this normal to not have color? Or will they eventually get pigmentation?

Posted:

Not mine, but funny

Posted:

Zoltar comes to say good morning

Posted:

so i made this...

Posted:

My new Betta art

Posted:

put in a new dish for snail food and he has been in it almost nonstop for 2 days now....weirdo

Posted:

My betta girl, always searching for food. Still no name!

Posted:

Portrait of a Betta

Posted:

After a long battle against tumors, Batter is finally swimming in peace. He will be remembered as fast and intrepid friend, but also a great fighter. He would flare out anything and anyone. I'm sorry if I failed you in any way my friend. You will be remembered. SIP

Posted:

I could watch this boy for hours! ��

Posted:

Saw someone post this tank and couldn’t resist. It’s been a year since I last kept a fish. 7.5 gallon shrimp tank so easy on the fins- king half moon

Posted:

Ye So I got the sick betta at the store because I felt so bad for him (he had swim bladder) and it’s been one night and he is doing a lot better. (Also I haven’t named him yet, I’m can’t decide on one)

Posted:

Someone's being a grump goober this morning.

Posted:

He may be a common beta, but that doesn't mean he isn't... unique.

Posted:

My boii Aysu in his 15.8Gallon tank zoomin' like there's no tomorrow

Posted:

Inspired by these beautiful Betta fish and others, I created a series of geometric fish posters. I hope you like them.

Posted:

Pearl is strutting his stuff today . ( 5.5G bare bottom , light artificial floating plants and leave Litter )

Posted:

Meet Dimitri (it’s soooo hard to take a good picture of him because he moves so much)

Posted:

Little dude loves to take classes with me XD. Was goin through a lot of stuff and having a betta really helped me out.

Posted:

Look at his beautiful fins!

Posted:

My new boy Casper ��

Posted:

My homie Blade aka Bladeski

Posted:

I’ve had Sushi for nearly a year now and wanted to show him off. �� (Excuse the water stains, freshly moved.)

Posted:

Does my little guy have fin rot? (pretty sure but want to verify)

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.