Jarrariums - 9 Month old 1 gallon jar time lapse.


9 Month old 1 gallon jar time lapse.

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

My first pets since I was a kid. Meet Otto and Andrea my two nerite snails

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

A lot of life!

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:22 AM PDT

I forgot to add the salvinia and saran wrap before taking the picture.What kind of snail/shrimp should I add? (Just 1-2 shrimp and 1 snail)

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:57 AM PDT

How can I know when my tank is ready to add shrimp?

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:12 AM PDT

I set up my tank a little over two weeks ago and I'd like to add some snails or shrimp to slow the algae build up. I know you're meant to leave the tank to stabilise before adding inverts, but algae is growing pretty quickly even with regular water changes, so I thought maybe some life could counter this.

I figured snails would be easier to introduce than shrimp, but because of Brexit it looks like they're out of stock pretty much everywhere. Would adding shrimp be okay? And what do I need to check before adding them?

submitted by /u/iBeatYouOverTheFence
[link] [comments]

Critter ID? I've got a big ceramic thing with some water plants outside, noticed these things in there today. Any ideas what they'll turn into?

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

My friend was moving and had this poor girl in a 1l beer glass. This is the best I could do for now

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.