Axolotl - Aquariums - Toothless guarding the entrance to his cave


Toothless guarding the entrance to his cave

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:36 AM PDT

A little project for my intro to animation class!

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:56 PM PDT

My baby boy!

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

Chonk

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

One of them has been in quarantine since January but they’re finally reunited!

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

Flex

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

Thanks for the wurms, mum ��

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

*imagines axolotls living amongst the dinosaurs*

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

2 Months of growth! ����

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

13 y/o wants an axolotl but I am unsure

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

My 13 year old daughter has been wanting an axolotl. She's a very responsible young woman, but I feel like this is not a "beginner" type of pet.

I was thinking about getting her a fish of some sort. This way she can learn about caring for an aquatic animal, feedings, keeping a tank clean, maintenance, etc.

Does this sound like a good idea? We've only had dogs so I don't know much about keeping this type of pet. If we decide to go through with this, after talking to her about it, we'll go to our local pet shop and find a fish that would fit our needs. I just wanted the opinions of others first.

submitted by /u/leviosahleviosuh
[link] [comments]

Doing the meme (but smol)

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:37 PM PDT

my beautiful girl

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

Help!

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

Constipation?

I found her completely upside down and thought she was dead, upon seeing me she skittled off and then struggled to sink. She cant stay upright.

I have tubbed in about 3inch on water in which she is managing okay.

She seems active enough, is eating etc. Just the floating is her only health concern.

Should I continue feeding whilst she's like this is if it constipation? Is there anything I can do to help her?

submitted by /u/Holly_bolognese
[link] [comments]

Are these eggs? Can a female Axolotl lay eggs without a male?!

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

Smh these poor worms get the chop just for Salem to taunt them

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:11 PM PDT

Are falcors gills too small?

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

What is ideal food for a 5” axolotl?

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:29 PM PDT

I have done a very deep internet dive and found wildly conflicting answers, from exclusively pellets to chopped up earthworms to red wrigglers. I decided maybe asking for some personal suggestions might be easier, any tips?

submitted by /u/neonsockers
[link] [comments]

Amonia Solutions for Cycling

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

Tank cycling doing good :) I can get NutraFin Cycle to add the Nitrifying Bacteria to the tank but does anyone know of an amonia solution that is available in Canada. Also can I use regular amonia to start up the cycle?

I don't have an axolotl yet BTW I am not an idiot I know amonia will kill an Axolotl I am just trying to set up a nitrogen cycle.

submitted by /u/Minithetinyguy123
[link] [comments]

Can anyone tell me if my axolotl is stressed I got him yesterday and I’m very new to taking care of them. I also don’t know what the signs of a stressed axolotl are

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

Natural Inspired Tank Help

Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

Hi, i've had my axie for a little over a year now and she's doing fine (Her names Twig :), but i'm an animal/environmental sciences major and I want to geek out and switch her habitat to look a bit more like the axies natural habitat. That being said i know they've been very domesticated lol- but are large (much bigger than head) river rocks an ok substrate for domesticated lines?

Also any ideas/advice for plants is totally welcome ;)

submitted by /u/strawberr_ytea
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.