Goldfish - Aquariums - I’ve been waiting a long time to do this... He’s/ she’s been in a 150 gal tank alone for a while now. Bye Dwight. Your in a better place.


I’ve been waiting a long time to do this... He’s/ she’s been in a 150 gal tank alone for a while now. Bye Dwight. Your in a better place.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

Got the new tank. Unfortunately, they’re still laying on the ground.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

Trying to get pictures of the plants.. Eggs opinion is clearly showing

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:36 AM PDT

A commen goldfish egg under a microscope! Should I take a pic every day of it's growth?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

What is the overgrowth thingy that look like her eyebrows?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

This little guy keeps rising to the top ☹️

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

Help :( he was fine yesterday !!!

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

Correct Feeding amount with Pellets

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:12 PM PDT

Hi everyone! Thanks in advance for help and taking the time to read this!

I've read around on the Wiki & need a bit of clarifying, sorry if I missed this somewhere else. But my question is about figuring out the right amount for my goldfish. I'm feeding my two common golds Goldfish pellets, and the main advice I've seen online is "However much they can eat in 2-3 minutes", and we got a new food (Omega One small goldfish pellets) that says to feed it to them 3 times daily as much as they can eat in 2 minutes.

But I just wanted to make sure this was correct, since these pellets sink right to the bottom of the tank and go into the substrate so they have to hunt for it, which obviously slows the process in comparison to food that would float. So any advice on if this is still correct, or if there is another metric by which to measure if I am feeding them the right amount? Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/anthrozil3561
[link] [comments]

Using a garden hose for water changes

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:26 PM PDT

Long story short, my rescue oranda passed away and her bonded buddy Lilith has been having issues since.

First it was activity loss, then she got bad swim blather issues and couldn't swim, after 2 weeks of treatment and an extra week of quarantine she was back in the tank with my 2 boys. Few days later fin rott. My water quality is perfect, and she's the only one affected.

I asked the breeder for some help. They didn't answer my questions and pretty much called me a bad fish owner for refilling my rank with my garden hose and said that's the reason she's ill, and the boys are attacking her because she is weak. I do 25% water changes every 2 weeks or weekly depending on water quality. And I do 70% water changes on my turtle weekly using the garden hose as well. I treat the water first then slowly refill my tanks. I have never had any issues with my tanks or pond. My goldfish seem to prefer the hose vs gave buckets of water dumped in the tank.

I have depression and using the hose is a major help when I get down, and just help a give me the extra motivation I need to get it done as it's easy. After I was told it was bad to not use aged and treated water I wanted to just sit and cry. I love my fish and I just really need to know if I am doing a bad thing using the hose? Other forums have said it's fine. (All fish have been in tank for almost a year, and I've used the hose almost the whole time)

submitted by /u/That1Freak
[link] [comments]

The first time my commen goldfish spawned!

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:34 PM PDT

They are finally in my cycled 55 gallon tank

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

Vitamin K deficiency in goldfish?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:20 PM PDT

I looked all over the internet for information on what can happen yo goldfish who are not given vitamin K and found nothing. My pellets do not have Vitamin K in them, is this bad?

submitted by /u/k-o-n-e-r
[link] [comments]

possible green/blue algae? have scrubbed tank completely and taken all decor plants out and now going to leave light off for a few days along with water changes and siphoning. any other tips?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Am i a bad fish keeper???

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

I feel bad cus i have 4 fancy gold fish in a 10 gal and i cant get a bigger tank i have 2 fantails 1 oranda and 1 black more and idk if i can fix my mistake i got all my fish a while ago without doing resaerch and now i feel relly bad i cant get a bigger tank because i am broke and my grandma dosent want another one so what sould i do

submitted by /u/Still_Expression_892
[link] [comments]

Help

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

My balck morre is sitting at the bottem of the tank

submitted by /u/Still_Expression_892
[link] [comments]

Hi, everyone! Do you think my guy is an oranda or a nymph? He looks like an oranda but has a single tail, so I’m not sure. If he is a nymph, could you give me some information about the care requirements for him? Thank you for any help.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:05 AM PDT

wen growth!

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

hi! what store bought food do you swear by to help with wen growth?

submitted by /u/esadist
[link] [comments]

Help!!! My goldfish has been acting funny recently and I’m noticing white stuff on his side does he have ick

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

Could I have 2 goldfish in this; it's 200l and it would have a filter and a light and everything, I'd keep it inside, but I'm worried because it's round?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.