Crayfish He did it! First molt in his new home <3


He did it! First molt in his new home <3

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

Cleaning house.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

(Common yabby) viv in her cleaned and new hide out. I think she will like it.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

Good catch buddy ��

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

This little lady emerged a bit early due to a couple of hot days. She was with babayz.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

(Common yabby) viv in her cleaned tank and she has a new hide out. I think she will like it

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

RIP "ORANGY ORANGE"

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

RIP "Orangy Orange"

U WERE SUCH A WARRIOR!!

Last night my poor crayfish attempted to molt and unfortunately as sometimes happens he got stuck and did not make it through the entire molt and he passed away. I can't believe I shed a tear over a crayfish LOL the poor baby was missing so many limbs for so so long and we were looking forward to this molt so that he would finally get all his limbs and claws back but more than likely because he was missing so many limbs to start with he was unable to complete the entire molt and he didn't make it 💔 I wasn't awake when it happened so I couldn't assist him at all. Rest in peace warrior boy !!.. you were an awesome crayfish!!!! 🙏🦞💙

submitted by /u/Heither3
[link] [comments]

Does anyone know what type of Crawfish you’d call this guy?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

What is scout doing?? She started going on her back and continues moving but when I come close she flips back over like nothing was happening??

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

Anyone else's crays go through periods of INSATIABLE hunger? Then periods of low eating?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:25 PM PDT

I've had my common yabby for about 3 months now and when I got her she ate so much. The for a month before she melted she would eat very little. Now she's molt and HER HUNGER CAN NOT BE SATIATED. she ate her two plants (which she never ate before) she had on top of double her regular food. I always see her out searching for food and trying to eat the driftwood no matter how much extra I feed her.

Anyone notice this?

submitted by /u/SWEETJUICYWALRUS
[link] [comments]

RIP "Orangy Orange"

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.