Crayfish 1st Time Escapee


1st Time Escapee

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:51 PM PDT

Does anyone have any idea what species this is? I live in Georgia and tried finding it online but can’t seem to identify it.

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

Came in to check on Sasha, couldn’t find her in the tank, but heard a faint, ominous scratching. Base of the cabinet is open from the back.

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

Crayfish having trouble molting?? :( help!

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:20 PM PDT

Hey guys! This afternoon I noticed my dwarf mexican crayfish was lying on its side and not moving much in the middle of her tank, She seems to be getting out of her molt with the top part (head, claws, etc.) already out but I think her bottom half is still in there. She doesn't move much unless I get close to her tank. It's been 6ish hours since I found her like that. Im getting so nervous that it's taking too long!! I turned the lights off and covered her tank to reduce her stress, she had a successful molt less than a month ago that I didn't even notice until seeing the molt after in her cave....

Is there anything I can do at this stage to help her? Should I even be worried? :(

submitted by /u/TheEasternBlueBird
[link] [comments]

HELP Crayfish picky eating habits

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:59 AM PDT

hi guys, my crayfish only wants to eat blood worms and peas. He refuses to eat pellet food, is there anything wrong with this behaviour???

submitted by /u/userld97
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.