Goldfish - Aquariums - Finally got a decent pic of my water piglets!


Finally got a decent pic of my water piglets!

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:46 PM PDT

Meet my oranda goldfish, Cara.

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

My fish was born like this, it's parents were a Comet and Shibunkin

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

My goldfish is an arsehole

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

So my goldfish is an arsehole... he loves nothing more than to tap the rocks against the glass at night while I'm sleeping... it got to the point where I took out all the substrate and swapped it for sand but then he ripped up my plants so then I thought "ah it's ok I'll get some big stones to keep the plants down" but nope... Fred is an arsehole with apparent super strength because he is still managing to rummage in the stones enough to make them tap against themselves/the glass in the middle of the night and honestly I'm becoming so sleep deprived I might actually smack him next time he does it.....

Send help and coffee...

submitted by /u/Mundane-Research
[link] [comments]

Meet my red cap oranda, her names Amanda maranda the red cap oranda! (The photo doesn’t do her energy justice she’s seriously hyper :)

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

cutie (will switch to smooth stones when he’s older)

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

Dealing with SBD issues from skimming the top of the tank looking for food and while we haven’t been able to stop the skimming yet we did make him a little area where he can be upside down without his belly drying out and today he was using it ☺️

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

Power Outage + Temperature Drop, Advice Request

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:52 AM PDT

Power went out a half hour ago, it's almost 0400 here, temperature drop was steep/sudden enough that neither me nor goldfish were able to fall asleep so I apologize for any incoherence. It's 32°F right now high of 44°F tomorrow but it's also very snowy/icy and I'm worried power won't be back for a while. At what point do I start being worried about goldfish and what should I do? If I fall asleep my alarm goes off in 3.5 hrs. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Draphiaro
[link] [comments]

Wow,the hole in the fin of My black moor has healed in just 2 days (healed yesterday).

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

First time owning goldfish. Wen growth or problem?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

My cute little idiot is half way between a fain tail and a black moor

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:21 AM PDT

What’s the best way to transition goldfish from a heated tank to cool water?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

Hi guys, in 2 weeks I will be rescuing 2 adult fancy goldfish (and a pleco!) from a family member! They are about 5" long and coming from a heated 30 gallon tank into my outdoor 110 gallon pond like thing. I don't want to shock them, but will letting them float be okay? That's still going to be a huge change in like an hour.. I don't really have anything else to keep them in to slowly cool them down. Or because they have had a heater the last year should they have one for life? I cannot afford a heater for the outdoor space and would be forced to leave them in the 30 gal.

submitted by /u/stormkitty03
[link] [comments]

Can anyone please help?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:12 AM PDT

My poor blackmore is having ich problems and I know it's far along I've never had to deal with ich before on my goldfish what should I do?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:58 AM PDT

Anyone know what this white thing could be? I'm new to goldfish keeping and I don't have a water testing kit so I'd really appreciate if anyone would be able to take a guess without this info? Is it ich? Fungal?

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Goldfish has a lump and is bending at the tail!

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

Few months ago I noticed my goldfish was tilting nose down when she rested, I suspected swim bladder issues and fasted the fish + fed peas. No change. She has become more and more lethargic (although she does swim around sporadically and when she sees me coming) and a few days ago I noticed she had developed a bend in her tail, thought it was nitrate poisoning but nitrate levels were below 20ppm (however it is worth noting last year I had great trouble with high nitrates for many months). Today I noticed she has a lump on her side which is what has prompted me to post here. Her tank mate is absolutely fine. Please help!
BTW - as some of you may already know I am planning to move the pair to a 450 L tank later on this week. But I dont want to shock this fish depending on what the issue is

Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 0-5 (just did a water change a few days ago)
pH: 7.5

I have done water changes as I suspected nitrate poisoning but nitrates were not too high to begin with. I added some aquarium salt and seachem prime too.

submitted by /u/cos180
[link] [comments]

Goldfish breeding

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

What will happen if I breed a fancy goldfish with and common goldfish?

submitted by /u/Zahid2002
[link] [comments]

What’s happened to my fish?? She’s bending and there’s a lump...

Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.