Axolotl - Aquariums - We are feeling majestic this morning!


We are feeling majestic this morning!

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

We Have Been Trying to Reach You About Your Cars Extended Warranty

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

My axololt boy having a slurpy noodle lunch!

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

Who lives in a pineapple... ����

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

Hanging out the passenger side kf his best friends ride, tryin to holla at me

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

My sweet baby Mota

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

When your digging thru the chest freezer looking for mums hidden icrecreams (pic1) Then suddenly hear the angry click clack of her shoes beside you (pic2)

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

Just Goji doing cute stuff

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

Is this something to be concerned about (red tiny spots). During transfer, he belly flopped into tub about an inch above the surface of the water; WC daily since this hatchling is tubbed.

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

I smell worms ��

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

Is 10 gallons really too small, even if I get a smaller sized axolotl? The breeder told me it’s fine but I’m seeing a lot of mixed answers and I’m worried.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:39 PM PDT

Updated the tank! Got rid of the sand(the best I could without draining the whole tank) Hope this looks better for my little Mud!! Feedback always welcome.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:45 AM PDT

Sick axolotl? HELP! He is moving very stiff and not often at all, his gills are moving constantly (more than usual) and I have not seen him eat in a while, he is uninterested. I am currently trying to cool down his water bc I think that’s the issue. Please help!

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

Axolotl Stickers :D

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:14 AM PDT

What a water polo player ��

Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

How long should I cycle my tank?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

I bought my tank originally planning to cycle it normally, but then we decided to get bacteria booster. We have to put 50 mls on the first day, 20 for the second, then another 20 for the third and that's it.. the bottle says I can add fish (axolotls in my case) immediately after putting it in, I'm originally planning to just cycle it for the three days I have to put the bacteria in the water then maybe another extra day to make sure, should I stick with cycling it that long or longer?

submitted by /u/yesman258
[link] [comments]

I'm in way over my head. Please help! I bought an axolotl ignorant to what type of care they require. The reptile shop sold me everything that could possibly be wrong. A 10 gal tall tank, a 5-10gal filter and bloodworms

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

When you've tapped the chimney and halfway over the guttering almost down the ladder and you hear dad approaching shouting "you better not be on the roof "

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:48 AM PDT

So what does this mean for my cycle? I know it's not ready but I struggle with this a little.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

What are the best decor for axolotls? (Amazon links to them if possible)

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:51 PM PDT

How have you guys handled losing your axolotls?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

I woke up this morning and my cats had pried the drawer my axolotls were in open and killed all three of them.. im heart broken right now

submitted by /u/EugenPrinz02
[link] [comments]

My tank is full of algae and I need something that will get rid of it without hurting my axolotl any suggestions will help

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

Aquarium chillers?

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:36 PM PDT

What chiller do you recommend? I have a 36 gallon tank and a budget of $600. I've been looking but I can't decide which ones are the best. The water temperature naturally sits at around 70-75 degrees Fahrenheit.

submitted by /u/hot_mess1018
[link] [comments]

I think I fed my anxiety too big of a worm.

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

I am new to axies and we've been feeding him frozen food, but I decided to start him on earth worms today. He's about 5-ish inches, and my son didn't cut the worm before he put it in the tank. Skep fought the worm until he got the whole thing down, but now I'm starting to panic..my son will be heartbroken if anything happens to the little guy. Will he be okay?

submitted by /u/HuffleFuckYourself
[link] [comments]

Sick axolotl?? PLEASE HELP! I think his water got a little too warm and I have no ice cubes right now to help so I did add some cold water, he has been moving weird and sideways and sits in one position for a VERY long time. Also has not really eaten in a while now, and is uninterested. Help please

Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.