Aquariums - The family! minus the humans


The family! minus the humans

Posted:

My new buddy DENIM!

Posted:

My first aquarium after a month

Posted:

Let the cycling begin!

Posted:

Fluval FX6, large UV filter and 20% weekly water changes - safe to add more fish?

Posted:

My first aquarium after a few weeks

Posted:

It was a good picture until I noticed

Posted:

My cory cats love algae grazer tabs

Posted:

Welcome to the tank Gandalf the Grey...plant climber extraordinaire/daredevil Eddie Van Snailen also wanted to say hi

Posted:

My male rainbow goby eating algae from the sword, just adorable.

Posted:

My shrimp has unmatched grip strength

Posted:

He's come along way.

Posted:

I really like my Endlers but they are not calming at all.

Posted:

Venting - One of my Amanos made the great tank jump

Posted:

He didn't make it. He must have made his great escape when the tank water was being changed. Didn't find him until the next morning when he was stuck on my sock. I definitely shed some tears over the shock of it all and deep feelings of guilt for not noticing he was gone. But also laughed that he was on my sock. We didn't even think to put him in water to see if he was maybe still alive :C

RIP little Freeloader!!! BabyShrimp and Big Shrimpin' will carry on your legacy.

I just had to share the story, I didn't realize that Amanos are notorious for trying to escape and explore. Has anyone else had this happen? Hearing from others will make me feel less guilty over it, I think.

submitted by /u/Juno23Bug
[link] [comments]

It may not be much but it’s mine and brings me so much enjoyment.

Posted:

The closer up shots as requested. Some real plants some fake plants but it's all real happiness. (Sorry for glare)

Posted:

Copying his friends

Posted:

my cory Catfish are very patiently waiting for dinner :)

Posted:

My pleco enjoying their anubias leaf bed

Posted:

Would a pea puffer be happy in here once the plants come in more and if I plant some more anubius?

Posted:

Festae showing off

Posted:

My platy enjoying some worms

Posted:

Water changes make happy fishies!

Posted:

Updated shot of my desk tank

Posted:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.