Goldfish - Aquariums - “�� It wasn’t me” - Finley


“�� It wasn’t me” - Finley

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:09 AM PDT

this is my son peter

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:25 AM PDT

After moving cross country for grad school, happy to finally be cycling a new tank - my two black moors and ryukin have been living with my SO since July!

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:52 PM PDT

high back short tail my first ryukin ❤️

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PDT

Does anyone know what this could be?

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 03:07 PM PDT

What are these big dark fish in my pond? Black Goldfish?

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PDT

Bottom Fin Folding, is this of concern? Also, meet my girl, Chomp!

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PDT

Are there any good antibiotics I can use for quarantining my Ryukin with ammonia burns?

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PDT

New to goldfish and have questions.

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PDT

I was reveres from /aquarium. I've had a number of tanks; community planted, planted shrimp, dwarf crayfish to name a few.

I'm in a place where I had a duckweed explosion from some frogbit and water lettuce. A friend "lent" me a gold fish to eat up the duckweed. The "feeder" goldfish turned out to I be a comet and they won't take him back. Also, I've become attached to this, currently little guy.

My question is canna comet be kept in a 75 calling tank, which I have available. Also, he' really social with the fish in my community tank and don't know if he'll need company.

Any advice or guidence will really help as I want him to have a happy and long life.

submitted by /u/ChickenFashionShow
[link] [comments]

What's up with my black moor

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PDT

Hes tried to jump out a few times in the last 3 days and now hes just lying there not as active as he usually is dose anyone know why?

submitted by /u/WinNo5232
[link] [comments]

Hello everyone. Can i put a malaysian snail with my goldfish? I have 3 of them. Will they kill it? Would love to have a little cleaner to help me out with the waste of food and poop haha

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PDT

Bent tail, blood streaks on tail, and missing scales near tails and dorsal

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:20 AM PDT

Something breaking through my goldfishs scales

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:21 AM PDT

My babies (7 in total) - my white fish started changing color and now he looks so cool and weird (two were bought sick and way too big fr the aquarium they were in and now they are so happy and active!)������

Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:29 PM PDT

New Goldfish Has Cloudy Eyes and White on Gill- Please Help!

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PDT

New Goldfish Has Cloudy Eyes and White on Gill- Please Help!

Hi all,I just got 2 goldfish last week and have taken everyone's recommendations to make their lives better. The bigger one is thriving, but the smaller one is not doing so great - he has cloudy eyes and some sort of white on his left gill :(
He finally ate and is swimming around a bit, but he mostly hangs out at the bottom and doesn't move much.

https://preview.redd.it/gcp32dtjazo61.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3620adf6209540121b125890b9ece3e982d78711

The tank has strong filtration, I tested it for ammonia and the strip said the conditions were ideal, I even got one of those gravel vacuums and cleaned all the debris out and added some fresh water (after conditioning it first). The larger goldfish has no skin or eye issues, is swimming happily and eating, and seems to be thriving, so I'm not sure what the issue could be?The little one is still super interactive and comes over for staring contests when I sit next to the tank, so I'm hopeful that he can recover from this.

How can I help my little friend?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/FromReelingToHealing
[link] [comments]

Why the back tail of my Gold Fish is becoming like this? Read Disc.!

Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:22 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.