Aquatic Snails mystery snail


mystery snail

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:26 PM PDT

Hatched my first mystery snails yesterday! I dont even know what color they will be. A friemd picked up the clutch of eggs from someone on facebook and didnt ask what color. So far I have about 110 tiny snails.

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Caught my bladder snail flying ��

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:37 AM PDT

How many assassin snails?

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:47 AM PDT

I have one assassin snail in a 10 gallon that doesn't seem to be doing a lot of assassinating. I currently have quite a few medium/large pond snails (~30) in the 10 gal and I'm wondering if I should add another assassin snail or if one will be enough to keep their population down?

submitted by /u/KittyHeadache
[link] [comments]

Can someone please let me know if this is ok for snello? It says no vitamin D... I just want to be completely sure before I feed it to my sweet snails.

Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PDT

I think i just found my new favourite snail. Small but very cute.

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PDT

Egg sac ID?

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:47 PM PDT

The shell to carry my dear Olivia's big shell somehow "broke" off, what do I do?!

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PDT

Malaysian trumpet snails are great cleaners

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PDT

Just found a few of these lil babies in my nano tank - bladder snails? Can someone ID them and tell me if they’re bad for my nerite snails? I was also planning to add shrimp in the future.

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:32 PM PDT

Brainy enjoying his fancy rocks

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:13 PM PDT

Golden Apple Shell thinning even with hard water

Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

I have been struggling to get my Snail's shell to stop thinning and/or grow back. It has lots of pits and thin spots so it's kind of concerning. The water coming out of the tap is pretty hard, and the test strips I'm using say it's staying hard in the aquarium. The snail is the only invert that seems to have issue, as all of the shrimp I have in the tank seem to be perfectly fine, shedding and molting as normal. At this point the only thing I can think to do is attempt to try a high calcium snail or shrimp specific food. Any other recommendations? Also I tried liquid calcium but it crashed the tank's alkalinity, killing one or both of my new loaches (haven't seen the other since it darted around while I was doing an emergency water change) and nearly killing the snail.

Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/Pangolin_Wranglin
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.