Crayfish BIGBRAIN crayfish didnt know that you can go over wood.


BIGBRAIN crayfish didnt know that you can go over wood.

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

Can y’all sex my boy? (Poseidon if male, Aquarius if female)

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

My clarkii male red, White , Blue and Purple what you think?

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:36 AM PDT

Calypso (Supernova blue Cherax Boesmani) and Ganja (Christmas Tree Cray P. Pygmaeus)

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

How to get water hardness up

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

I didn't have the problem before but after changing/cleaning the water the hardness has gone down to soft and I can't figure out how to get it back up. Any additives or home remedies I can use to get it back up? I haven't been able to find anything on it online so far.

submitted by /u/DressedInSmoke429
[link] [comments]

It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

Invertebrate Discord Server!

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

Hello everyone! Bug Hub is a discord server that is focused around the topic of invertebrates. Specifically around arthropods, but all invert chat is allowed! We are a new server, with around 450 members with an average of 1-2k messages a day. We have a very friendly community and are always there to answer any questions! We also have quite a few users who pin insects, and have a specific specimen collecting channel. Invite: https://discord.gg/bugs

submitted by /u/HelloGamers5654
[link] [comments]

How many shrimp and what type should you keep with p Alleni in a ten gallon tank

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

I don't know what's wrong with my crayfish

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

I recently got what I think is a Mexican Dwarf around 2 weeks ago. He is very small, around 1 inch, and is living in a 3 gallon (too big imo). So, recently, I found him with his legs stuck on the moss ball and it was very difficult to get him off without hurting him cause hes so small. So after that, he started spazzing out every time he walks or does anything. He kind of jumps and ends up upside down, and his back legs lock in a kind of diamond shape with his middle joint going outwards and his feet touching. Ive already removed the moss ball. What is happening to him? Is there anything I can do to help him?

Edit: upon further inspection I also see that he has 2 legs that are just curled up under him and wont move. What do yall think is the cause of this?

submitted by /u/Educational_Hippo_87
[link] [comments]

What happens if you take eggs from a crayfish and keep them in a tank with a bubbler

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.