Micro Aquatics Made what I think is a sick af trailer for my stream (��-Bad Snacks)


Made what I think is a sick af trailer for my stream (��-Bad Snacks)

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

Are there fish for this 10 gallon?

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

So I have a 10 gallon tank (45 x 28cm). My water is 7GH and 6,8PH. Lots of plants, no CO2. Currently inhabited by a colorful mix of shrimp and lots of snails (who are always happy to make even more snails). I'm perfectly happy keeping it an invert tank but I often get asked why don't put fish in there.

So are there actually any fish that can be kept ethically in a tank with my parmeters that will not murder shrimp? I don't want to be one of the pricks who ends up with the equivalent of a goldfish in a bowl. From what I understand, lots of the little one inch fish would already not work for this setup because they need to be in large numbers to feel happy.

submitted by /u/SaureGurke
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.