Jarrariums - 3.5 months. So much life! (5x timelapse)


3.5 months. So much life! (5x timelapse)

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:41 AM PDT

Number 4. I can’t keep a houseplant alive to save my life, yet my aquatic plants won’t STOP growing. Planning to put some ramshorns in there as well ☺️

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

Which rocks are safe for neo’s... any IDs on the rocks?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:26 AM PDT

This has gotten a lot cloudier over the last few weeks. Plant growth is great. What would help the film on the water and the murkiness within? There’s only one snail in there, hiding somewhere. Advice is welcome, I’m still very new to all this! This jar is not completely closed

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

0.5 Gallon Jar

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

Hi everyone!

I have a half gallon jar and plan on doing a small marimo moss ball tank to put on my desk :) I wanted to post some question on r/Marimo but it wouldn't let me post on there so I decided to ask them here:

  1. Do Marimo balls need to be fed and do I have to condition the water?
  2. Can I keep snails in here or is 0.5 gal too small?
  3. If it isn't too small, what do I need to do to keep the snails (ex food, conditioner, filters, bubblers, etc)

I am open to any questions, comments, ideas, and concerns, so please let me know in the comments :)

Thanks!

Edit: I took out shrimp so my question only has to do with snails :)

submitted by /u/Uromastyx1234
[link] [comments]

What is this dancing queen? Came from a local river in NC.

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

Bladder snail population crash

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:43 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.