Goldfish - Aquariums - We see you have dinner. We too like dinner.


We see you have dinner. We too like dinner.

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

when she give u pellet instead of blood worm

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

This dude cracks me up. He has the best facial expressions for a fish!

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

My baby BEP’s are anything but shy.

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:56 AM PDT

my herd of oranges

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

Since you enjoyed fat Albert, here is another one of my chunkers, Moxxi. Upvotes for you if you can guess where the name is from!

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

Keep my goldies in your thoughts!

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:03 PM PDT

We were evacuated for the Lake Fire in SoCal and i couldn't bring any of my finned babies. I set up battery powered air pumps in all the tanks and wrapped the tanks in emergency blankets. Didn't know what else to do. The fire was coming in pretty quick, it's 10,000 acres, and 0% contained.

I have my two dogs and two of my four cats in my Saturn. One cat immediately shredded the cardboard carrier apart so he's on the back deck. My dogs are overcrowded and because I'm a shitty owner, they're too unmanageable for me to take them both out for a walk, which i can't do anyway because if i open the back door, Purl the cat is going to be gone.

My mom's idiot bf convinced her there's was no reason to leave, but she was supposed to have my other two cats and the other dogs with her.

I'm hoping I'll get news that i can go home in a bit but i dunno. Might be looking for a hotel that's pet friendly.

Guys, just let my fishy friends be okay, okay? The fire was less then 2 miles away when i left, and we're directly in the projected pathway.

submitted by /u/effin-princess
[link] [comments]

oogle boogle, stop eating your bugles and feed me squiggly worm noodles ��

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

Becoming more orange every day

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

My guys got a few new snail buddies today

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

Bare bottom, sand, or heavily planted?

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

I am thinking about getting fancy goldfish soon. I have seen people use sand, bare bottom, heavily planted tanks for fancy goldfish. Which one should I go with?

submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Toe36
[link] [comments]

Housing Suggestion

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

I read on VARIOUS websites that 20 gallon is required per goldfish.....

Which I think is way too small....or is it okay?

Wanted to know how many comet goldfish could I house in a 200 gallon aquarium?

submitted by /u/Funny_Orange_8161
[link] [comments]

Why is my goldfish turning black

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

My goldfish that i had for two years is now transforning into a black color black goldie

submitted by /u/impoiuu
[link] [comments]

Please help my Ranchu! He is sick advice needed

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

Fin rot!? Damaged body?

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:45 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.