Micro Aquatics A GOOD LOOKING DIY Outflow Baffle for HOB Filter


A GOOD LOOKING DIY Outflow Baffle for HOB Filter

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

Bought a 2.5 gallon rimless HELP

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

Hey all I got a new rimeless 2.5 gallon tank today from petco and want some ideas on how to stock and aquascape it. I was thinking a nice male betta and maybe some ghost shrimp with lots of plants and maybe a carpet. What do y'all think? Make a suggestion down below anything helps thanks!

submitted by /u/StraightVariation7
[link] [comments]

How long can I keep the substrate and soil poured/open in the tank while designing the hardscape on spot?

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

Hello scapers I bought Tropica substrate and soil powder, and I was wondering...

How long can I keep the substrate and soil poured/open in the tank while designing the hardscape on spot?

Thanks

submitted by /u/dbarlako
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.