Goldfish - Aquariums - Best friends. ��


Best friends. ��

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:34 PM PDT

Starting to take DSLR photos of my babies

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

This is the worst advice about goldfish I’ve found online

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

New goldfish!

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

We have tropical tanks but this is our first foray into goldfish. Little dude seems quite happy with his new digs.

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

Lost a good boy today. He never let me take good pics but I saved his sale one.

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

Can someone help? My goldfish has these sores on either side of her and she didn’t have these two days ago. What could it be and how could I treat it?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

Not sure what is wrong with my fancy goldfish any help they have big white bumps and some of them have something sticking out

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

Two days after adding my Marineland Cannister C220 to my tank alongside my Tetra HoB - my water is perfect!!!!

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

He loves to watch them playing ��

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

My secret treasure

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:41 PM PDT

The early fish gets the worm.

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

Finally got my Watonai babies. Absolutely in love with them!

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

Can a small (1in) juvenile rubber pleco live safely with goldfish this size (~3in)?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

I got this guy like 7 years ago at a carnival, and recently he just started hanging out at the bottom of the tank. Is this normal?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

Posting again due to no answer. Fish eats okay but spends a lot of time resting upside down between a filter. When it does swim, it swims well and seems energetic. All my testing is okay. 300 litre tank.

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

My goldfish is starting to develop black on the end of its tail. I have checked pH level ammonia levels nitrite levels and nitrate levels all of which are normal. If anyone had any other idea of what it could be I would appreciate any input.

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

New fish, instant cycle?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:56 AM PDT

Hi guys,

Yesterday I became the owner of a fancy goldfish (unexpected) my friend was keeping it in a bowl and thankfully she gave it to me. I have a 55 gallon tank that I'm filling up now and dosing with prime. My question is, I have a Betta tank that's been running for over a year now. The filter inside of it is 4 months old and has only been washed in dirty tank water. Can I use that "dirty" filter to jump start the cycling process of my 50 gallon tank. I've seen videos saying you can but they never mentioned using Betta bacteria for a goldfish.

If yes, how do I go about doing it? It's just one single cartridge, could I take a new cartridge insert and rub the old one on it and slip it into the back of my HOB filter in my 50 gallon tank? I already put decorations in the 50 from the Betta tank too. Any advice would be great. :)

submitted by /u/anon121404
[link] [comments]

Hi all, newbie problems.

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:46 AM PDT

I recently rescued 7 goldfish and a koi. I have them temporarily in a not very great area until I have a pond ready. It's not ideal but better than the condition they were in. Anyways, my koi is just minding its own business but 6 goldfish seem to be after 1 and not leaving him alone. I'm wondering if there's something I should be worrying about.

submitted by /u/fjjshmvmm
[link] [comments]

Is my fantail okay? I had 2 small fantails, & then we added a 3rd 2 days ago (the larger in the picture). I haven't seen any nipping happening & I don't remember what my fantail's tail looked like at first, but why does its caudal fin look all separated like that?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:26 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.