Crayfish Bobby just ate, but still takes the bluegills bloodworms


Bobby just ate, but still takes the bluegills bloodworms

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

So it turns out my Mexican dwarf is prego. What should I do?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

I recently just purchased some Mexican dwarf crayfish. My female has a small clutch of eggs on her gills. How should I help her?

submitted by /u/Android_mk
[link] [comments]

How long can freshwater crayfish live in saltwater

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

I don't know if it's the same for any species but what about the procambarus clarkii from Louisiana, how long could he live in saltwater ?

submitted by /u/PORC0_DI0
[link] [comments]

How long can fresh water crayfish live in salt water ?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.