Crayfish Crayfish spotted in a river in Quebec, Canada


Crayfish spotted in a river in Quebec, Canada

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

Update on my Mexican dwarf crayfish!

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

My Crayfish, Katara, has been pregnant for about a week since I purchased her. I recently moved her to a separate tank for the eggs to hatch and they hatched! For now she's still going to stay in her tank up until they can walk about her tank.

submitted by /u/Android_mk
[link] [comments]

2 crays in the same tank

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

I know crays can be territorial and may not coexist well, but I kind of want to try it and have some questions.

  1. Should they both be added to the tank at the same time or different times?
  2. Same species better than different species? Does it matter if they are same species but different colors?
  3. Is same gender or different genders better?

My tank is a 55 gallon with at least 7 hides for them. A few other fish in there that I think are top swimmers and fast enough to survive, but again circle of life and all that if it happens.

submitted by /u/KrypticPhish
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.