Goldfish - Aquariums - arthur showing little benji how to graze like a goldfish


arthur showing little benji how to graze like a goldfish

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

Was trying to get a nice picture of my derpy little dude..

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

My new ranchu. Still need to figure out a name for this little chonker.

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

Hey guys! Thought you might like an update on how my black moor and pearlscale cross' turned out. Meet the babies �� who aren't so little anymore! (sorry about the video quality but it's as good as my phone can do)

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

Funny story. I come back home from work to find the thermometer is moved from one side of the tank to the other. Then I come back from washing my face to see that it moved to the front of the tank! How are they able to do this so easily?

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

When you realise that you haven’t been fed in the last 20 seconds...

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

Level UP!

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:49 PM PDT

Like Father like Son

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

Meet Ham, first Ranchu in my tank living his best life

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:38 AM PDT

hi! some of you might’ve seen me asking abt a white bump not too long ago. the bump went away and he seemed perfectly fine until today. he has a red spot on his belly now and it looks like he’s having trouble swimming. def doing a water change rn, but are these correlated?

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:04 PM PDT

Today my goldfish did something I’ve never seen her do before

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

Harley is a shubunkin goldfish. She's pretty big and I've had her for a little over a year now. A couple weeks into having her my father surprised me with a pineapple house to put in her tank. I was so excited but I thought it was a little to small for her to go in, so I used the house as an anchor for the bubbler.

Tonight I got home late and went to turn off her tank light. As I glance at the tank, I realize that she's not there. I look at the pineapple house and find Harley. Her head poking out the window and her tail out the door. This whole year I thought she was way too big to fit in it. She's for sure way too big to comfortable stay in it though. As soon as she noticed me she swam out of it.

You could tell she was struggling to get out for a second proving how weird it was for her to choose to swim inside it. I was not expecting her to do that at all and I just thought it was goofy. I wonder what made her try to fit in it all of a sudden.

submitted by /u/squirtgob1
[link] [comments]

Noticed these on my glass. Super small. What are they? Harmful?

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:19 PM PDT

*SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC* help/advice post: check comments for more info

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

Rescued these guys from the feeder tank four years ago! Now they just moved into their own 60 gal :)

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

Sick Stargazer?

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

Can I mix fancies with commons

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

Heya, I have 5 common goldfish all about 4 inches in length. I went to the pet store and they said the commons would kill all the fancies if I added some, is this true, I really want fancies and have no one to give the commons to. I have also heard of people mixing them.

submitted by /u/LtJake_1
[link] [comments]

Does anybody know what is wrong with the Goldfish?

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

Is this egg bound?

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

https://ibb.co/jbJ4Xjv

Fish appears 99% dead but she's come back from being lethargic like this before. Sinking to bottom of tank. Water tests work out to be the same as always, tankmate is fine.

What can I do for her?

submitted by /u/3leggedpossum
[link] [comments]

Looking to buy

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

I'm looking to buy a red and white butterfly telescope, an oranda of some kind, and maybe a Ranchi to put in my 60 gal.

My concern is when I check places like king koi they never seem to have butterfly telescopes in stock. My local store doesn't have them either. Do you folks know who sells red and white butterfly telescopes?

submitted by /u/LawrenceCatNeedsHelp
[link] [comments]

Suitable substrate for our wee pal JubJub

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

Suitable substrate for our wee pal JubJub

Hello everyone!

Our wee friend Jubjub recently got a pebble lodged firmly in his mouth! After about 5 minutes, and of course, after we attempted to scoop him up to dislodge it, he seemed to jolt it loose and spit it out again. It's never happened before, but despite this, it gave us a bit of a scare, it got me thinking that maybe the pebble substrate he has been living with might pose a danger to this happening again.

Are there any more suitable substrates for him? He is a prolific pebble forager, so I don't want to just have a bare bottom to the tank as he keeps himself quite occupied moving them around, would a sand substrate be something we could consider? Just looking for the best options. There's a photo below which shows the pebbles he currently has.

The rock aficionado in all his glory

submitted by /u/Jubmarine
[link] [comments]

Ammonia Question

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

Hi!

Water test using mater test kit: ammonia: .5 ppm nitrite: 0 ppm nitrate 20 ppm

Issue: my tap water has chloramine which I think is reading as ammonia. I did a 75% water change 24 hrs ago 2 doses of prime and the ammonia has not come down. I just did another dose of prime. How long can this go on without hurting my fish? What are my other options? Will this be an ongoing issue when I do a water change?

Bonus question: when making the steamed egg recipient found in the wiki can I add some Chinese dried shrimp? We have an over abundance of eggs and dried shrimp.

submitted by /u/turtlesandtorts
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.