Aquatic Koi #sofresh #soclean


#sofresh #soclean

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

Unfortunately we lost him today

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:21 AM PDT

Power outage what do I do?

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:18 AM PDT

I'm away and our house lost power thanks to Isaiah. My parents are running the pump on our generator for three hours tonight. Will my fish make it? I have 9 koi and 5-10 baby koi in an 1800 gallon pond. The energy company says my power will be out until late Friday night. My parents don't mind going over and running the generator but I'm not sure if 3 hours a day is enough. I ordered solar fountains and they arrive tomorrow.

submitted by /u/Brunettebabe2290
[link] [comments]

Had a pond emergency and had to move all the fish inside. They are pretty stressed, but I have a water pump and air stone going to try and calm them. Is there anything else I can do to keep them from stressing? I unfortunately lost two large minnows

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

Selling koi in Indiana help

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

Hi! My brother just bought a house in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and it came with a pond and about 15 koi fish. He doesn't want to do all of the upkeep of having koi, so he wants to sell them. Anyone know of anyone in this area who's looking for some koi fish???

submitted by /u/Mrs_BruceWayne
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.