Goldfish - Aquariums - Is he Deseased? How can I help him? Will he die?


Is he Deseased? How can I help him? Will he die?

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

I work at a petstore, I found him in our tanks, don’t know how long it’s been like this, does anyone know what it could be to correctly treat it?

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

Second tank deep cleaned!

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

a tv drama. but replace the actors with fish.

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

where do i start. long story short for how i ended up with fish, my grandma handed me a bag of 5 goldfish from walmart and nothing else. rushed out and bought a 10 gal (all i could afford) and put them in that, course they died from fin rot because i didn't know what that was, my neighbor heard i had a tank and gave me his goldfish (one comet one common).

anyway. the two goldfish have lived in a 20 gallon for about a year and a half. one problem, the tank sprung a leak. i have a 40 gallon i had planned to move them but i

1, don't have money for decorations and

2, the floor cant support the tank.

is it wise to just give the goldfish to someone who has a goldfish pond or should i just move them to the bigger tank with no substrate and add it later when i can afford it.

submitted by /u/zofferdoodleton
[link] [comments]

r/goldfish community

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:17 PM PDT

some people who post here are beginner fish keepers. they look for advice and answers to a variety of problems. it sickens me when i see OP's comments get downvoted when they seem clueless and cannot answer simple questions like water parameters. I am not supporting people who take in a life without the proper research of how to take care of them, however it seems that this community shuts people who are asking for help down. i understand that some people become successful in keeping their goldfishes after following the advice presented from this community, however i just wanted to point out that there is some indirect toxicity/bullying towards new fishkeepers in this community that goes without notice.

Of course i am expecting the argument of "if you dont like this subreddit then leave" will show up in the comment section. I would like you to know that i will do just that, you shit head.

tldr: stop bullying new fish keepers

submitted by /u/bkruckus
[link] [comments]

Sorry for blurry picture, he doesnt stop moving. What is this white thing on his tail?

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

Help with splotches/growths on fins

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:14 PM PDT

What are your thoughts on this sand for Goldfish?

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

Tank Size Question

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

I have a 29 gallon tank with one common (I mix them up with comets, so edited to say common) goldfish that I rescued from a very bad situation. He's in there with 3 rice fish and 3 albino corys. Water is good, parameters look good, he seems happy, perky, and spends his days zipping around and putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. (An improvement over how I got him...swim bladders issues, constipation, gasping.)

Having to rescue him knowing nothing, I have had to learn a lot in a small amount of time.

My question is this: if he is about an inch long right now, how much time do I have to save up for a larger tank setup before it becomes more critical for his health/happiness to step up the tank size? I know it is not if, but when, just trying to gauge time since I really need to save up for it.

submitted by /u/GQ_struggle_sausage
[link] [comments]

Painful Looking Blister on Barnacle! There is so much on the internet that I don't know what her issue could be but I want to help her get better. Her little mouth is swollen and she is my first fish. She's had this now 3 days and my son and I love her and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

Reoccurring swim bladder?

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PDT

I noticed one of my smaller goldfish having a difficult time swimming and periodically resting at the top of the tank two days ago. (Frequently leaning to the left.) I fed him peas and he immediately seemed to perk up. Today I went back to feeding regular food and he's clearly bloated again and resting at the top. What should I do?

submitted by /u/20kraffle
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.