Crayfish Thought this sub might appreciate a bro I found upside down in a parking lot today. Got him back to the river asap and hoping for the best.


Thought this sub might appreciate a bro I found upside down in a parking lot today. Got him back to the river asap and hoping for the best.

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:07 PM PDT

Dwarf orange crayfish tips and advice?

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PDT

Any tips for a good setup for him? I've got him in a 5 gallon tank, filter and a heater. I couldn't find how warm they like it, the pet store just said I should probably use a heater, so it's only at like 75 dgerees right now. how many hides and stuff does he need? Hes barely like half an inch long so it's a pretty boring tank atm, is there anything I can keep with him that he won't try to eat when he grows up? And is a 5 gallon going to be large enough for him or should I upgrade sometime?

submitted by /u/Hamtambalam
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.