Goldfish - Aquariums - Happy 3rd birthday! Rescued Tarrare from a filthy bowl at a party, and brought him home in a SOLO CUP!


Happy 3rd birthday! Rescued Tarrare from a filthy bowl at a party, and brought him home in a SOLO CUP!

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

my babies - finally found a place where i can post pictures of my fish and other people will somewhat enjoy them

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

They finally sent me a fish

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

A reluctant entrant to the hobby sharing my first tank. Groucho, Tori, Sigourney and Goldie are waiting for brine shrimp and ignoring social distancing entirely!

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

He thinks I can’t see him

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:26 PM PDT

OMG !!! Don’t cry. I’ll feed you !

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:54 PM PDT

Hand feeding the pond cuties!

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

Edgar is about to enter goldfish heaven, he just doesn’t know it yet!

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PDT

Goldfish fry eating micro worms with bellies full of brine shrimp

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PDT

Baby update! They are two weeks old today! Top to bottom: new born, one week, two weeks! Also the big fish have decided to breed again so we have three new babies!

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:19 AM PDT

Should I get back into goldfish?

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:03 AM PDT

I love the waterpiggies. I'll never deny that. However, I have since repurposed the 30 I kept my last goldfish in as a General unheated community tank. If I start with Goldfish, I will not let go of my weather loach. Should I return?

submitted by /u/ToastPuppy15
[link] [comments]

Saturday morning cartoons

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:01 AM PDT

Update on Wen goldfish

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PDT

I came in early to work this morning to find he was still chugging the best he could, but taking in consideration of all the advice and how severe it was I decided it was best to euthanize him. I'm thankful for everyone who left a comment with information that I could use in the future as well!

submitted by /u/HamhaHunny
[link] [comments]

My perpetually hungry babies...

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:43 AM PDT

On the left fin (our left, not his/hers) is that ick?

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

Plants

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:38 PM PDT

I notice that alot of the tanks on here have live plants in their fish tanks. I have goldfish and I was wondering if there's a specific kind of plant and where would I be able to get it. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/bennythejetrdz
[link] [comments]

Red spot at end of top fin? (Info in comments)

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

Do goldfish get gassy? Because there's a bubble there making it buoyant.

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:40 PM PDT

What that mouth do

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PDT

If I lower the water temp will it stop my fish breeding? I don't really have capacity for multiple stage nurseries at the moment! I managed to save three new borns and put them in the breeding net with the two week old fry but they can swim through the mesh and I don't want them to get eaten

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:24 AM PDT

Goldfish newb

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PDT

I think everyone has kept a comet goldfish as a child. I'm back to goldfish because I realized how pretty they can be. Plus I feel like I need to prove I can treat a goldfish properly (rip franklin the goldfish I had when I was 5 that lived in a bowl) I am really fond of the Sakura colored goldfish. More specifically I like pastel orange and white with some shiny scales. Where do I find a pretty goldfish that isn't $70 plus shipping? The only pet store near me is pet I and they always have ich.

submitted by /u/xdub4314
[link] [comments]

What chemicals do you regularly use?

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

When you do a water change, do you retreat the tank each time? If so, what do you use? When I setup the tank I got water conditioner and a nitrifying bacteria at the recommendation of the pet store worker. They both say to use with each water change. Just making sure that is correct information since the more I dig in and research, the more I'm learning the pet store workers aren't always right.

submitted by /u/skirtgirlie
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.