Micro Aquatics Took Reddit's advice and gave Hattori Hanzo an upgrade from 2G to 12G! Here he is trying to contain his excitement...


Took Reddit's advice and gave Hattori Hanzo an upgrade from 2G to 12G! Here he is trying to contain his excitement...

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PDT

Every time I touch this tank i love it more and more! I will give y’all a update in a month or two.

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

After feedback from this sub I got Sparkling Gouramis and donated my Cardinal Tetras. Here's a video of them feasting!

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

Took Reddit's advice and upgraded Lt. Aldo Raine to 12G from 2G. Here he is trying to contain his excitement.

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:42 PM PDT

I want to do a 2.5g reef at work. What kind of equipment will I need?

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

So for background, I already have a 13.5g reef that's been thriving for a couple years. A good mix of LPS, softies, and some easy SPS. I'm wanting to convert my unoccupied freshwater 2.5 to a reef with some GSP, zoas, and maybe a mushroom or two. I'm not stranger to managing a tank on the smaller end of the spectrum, but I acknowledge this is even moreso a challenge.

What kind of filter can I use?

Do they make skimmers appropriate for that size?

If I put this at work, will it survive the weekends without me topping it off with freshwater?

Will a peppermint or other similar shrimp survive in that size?

Anything else I need to think about?

submitted by /u/TacosArePeopleToo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.