Aquatic Snails Moved a clutch out of the nursery and into their own tank today!


Moved a clutch out of the nursery and into their own tank today!

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

Mystery Snail eggs! I have 3 adults. Unsure who laid as this has never happened before. Impart your wisdom! Do these look healthy? should I move them? should I switch filter from HOB to sponge? I would like them to hatch.

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

Finally caught Blueberry in the act!!

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

Mystery Snail Walk on the Wild Side

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PDT

So I cleaned my 4 year old daughter's fish tank about 36 hours ago. We didn't notice until about 2 hours ago that Shelly, my daughter's golden mystery snail, got out. We cannot find Shelly anywhere. How far could a mystery snail possibly go?!? Please weigh in if you have any experience with this.

submitted by /u/Simone_the_Cat
[link] [comments]

Nerite snails

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:23 PM PDT

So i recently got a couple nerite snails as a pet and when doing my research it says that nerite snails live in multiple water types and need saltwater environment to reproduce. Anyways my question is is if i could slowly turn my freshwater nerite snails to saltwater or if that would kill them or cause problems???

submitted by /u/bagsandbruises
[link] [comments]

At what age do ramshorns display their adult color?

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

My only adult came with a pitted shell but had a pinkish hue.

But almost all the babies its had are speckled on top, some are more pinkish while other have a grayish tone. The oldest babies are around 1 month.

Here's one of my greyish young ones: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/102782420603908096/693551336192606238/20200328_1549411.jpg?width=653&height=475

submitted by /u/Glassfern
[link] [comments]

How often do you feed your snails?

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

Total noob here: How much do y'all feed your snails? I have been recently fighting off some brown algae in my tank and I think part of the cause is leftover food from the algae wafers I give them. I also occasionally give blanched veggies but I usually take out uneaten bits after a day.

I have one quarter sized mystery snail in a 10 gallon of live plants and fish. How much should I be feeding, and can they live off of just bottom feeding?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/PandasAreNotCool
[link] [comments]

My gold mystery up close

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.