Aquatic Koi My koi is dying, is there a quick way to end it's suffering?


My koi is dying, is there a quick way to end it's suffering?

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:22 AM PDT

Is this water clean?

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

Hi everyone, I inherited a koi pond with my new apartment. I've managed to keep them alive for about a year, and the levels are pretty good. From above, the water looks really clear... it honestly looks drinkable, but I dropped a GoPro in, and it looks terrible. Is this normal? Everything runs through a few different mesh filters, and I clean those frequently. I feel like the water should be so much clearer. Any advice on if that's normal or how I could make it better, or anything else you notice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfMl6IinJug

EDIT: I tried to attach a video, but I can't tell if that worked. I added a YouTube link.

submitted by /u/tonydeyo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.