Aquatic Koi Sold to a pond owner. Love seeing people get excited about Koi.


Sold to a pond owner. Love seeing people get excited about Koi.

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:05 PM PDT

Does anyone know why my koi carp are resting so close to the surface. They’ll barely react when I get near

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

The paint on my wall was peeling and it looked like a koi so... Meet my new friend lol (my parents might kill me but it was worth it)

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:02 PM PDT

Running pressure filter with input/output reversed

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

We hired someone to install a new pressure filter with UV. They hooked the lines up so the filter input was being fed from the water fall and the filter output was feeding the pump line. The pump line has a Y fitting, so that line was both feeding the water fall and being fed by the filter output.

How could this effect the filter?

How could this effect the pump?

Would this cause us to lose water in the pond?

submitted by /u/newhomesecurity
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.