Goldfish - Aquariums - New here! Have a nice day everyone! Stay safe ��


New here! Have a nice day everyone! Stay safe ��

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

Mom gets it, featuring Honey and Poseidon

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PDT

April 12, May 21, June 10, March 30th. I love how his colors havd changed!

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:32 PM PDT

here's my 60 gallon with my three goldfish (one's behind the wood). they're kind of destroying the plants but I'm determined to give them a planted tank.

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

Woke up not being able to find this guy in his tank. So quickly reached in and removed a couple rocks and there he is, somehow hed wedged himself under the rock pile, no idea how, never done it before, ive now moved them abit where I think he may have got under there. Phew.

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:58 AM PDT

Any ideas on how we can help out our Black Moore? Really worried about this little fella :(

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PDT

When you finally have time to clean the algae off you tank.

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

Any style goldfish I can home for years in a 54 gallon?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:25 PM PDT

ADA competition tank so 52-56 gallons I can't recall.

I have a higher end canister filter still in box. I purchased over 18 months ago and cant recall brand name.

I am experienced with fish keeping.

RODI unit installed of relevant.

submitted by /u/WorkingOnMyself01
[link] [comments]

Helppp please

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:01 AM PDT

Hello! I'm purchasing a 40 gallon (150L) tank for my friend and her two fancy goldfish, I was looking into getting another goldfish or another fish that homes well with goldfish to go into that tank. I've got a few questions : What fish/small creatures home well with fancy goldfish? And how many are allowed with goldfish Is there any websites where I can find like printable instructions on water cycling and all the levels and stuff just general upkeep of the tank? Recommendations for food? If I buy a smaller goldfish while her two goldfish are semi grown will they eat it? Is a 40 gallon tank okay for 3 goldfish? What heaters/filters/pumps do I buy for 40 gallons? Thank you in advance for your help! Also even if you don't have any advice can you please upvote my post so people who do have advice can see it.

submitted by /u/_____kitty
[link] [comments]

My goldfish has three red dots on his forehead

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

My goldfish Dana lives in a pond outside with 7 other goldfish. We give them Tetra Goldfish Flakes as food. Earlier this year, I noticed that my goldfish were getting what looked like bloodspots all over their bodies. I did some research and thought that they might have ammonia poisoning of some sort. Our pH strips expired in 1989 and my parents didn't want to go get some new ones. After about a week, the bloodspots on all the fish had disappeared. Including Dana. It has been about two months since then and they have been doing great.

This week, I noticed that Dana had three circles on the top of her head. They are perfect red circles and going from her head to upper fin, going from big to small. He still has an appetite and is social with the other fish.

Is this some sort of ammonia poisoning coming back? Could it be his diet? Not sure what to do.

submitted by /u/applesauceisafruit
[link] [comments]

Constipation from medication?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PDT

Hello all. I have just done my several month fluke worm treatment (the tablet that you crush and add to the tank) - basically due to past deaths from this.

The tablet doesn't completely dissolve - the fish eat it. One of my little gold fish is notorious for eating a lot and will often go around the tank for hours trying to find something extra to eat. I have a suspicion he basically ate most of the tablet fragments in the water because he is now just stationary at the bottom of the tank with his nose down ass in the air. He does swim around every now and then ... trying to find more food.

Any suggestions on what to do? I assume he is just constipated because he tends to float at the top for an hour or so after normal feeds (even with tiny amounts of food) and he will be fine once he poops loads?

submitted by /u/k-elsi
[link] [comments]

Making the switch to a canister filter

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

I'm thinking of switching from a HOB filter to a canister filter. I have a Fluval 45 gallon bow front with a single crown pearlscale (Pearl), two nerite snails and some plants. Eventually we'll add one more pearlscale. The HOB filter is a Fluval C4 that came with the tank. It creates a current that is stronger than Pearl would like, and it's noisier than I would like. I've never had a canister filter before, so I'd like to hear opinions. Do you find them to be gentler and quieter? What brands do you like? Thanks for your input!

submitted by /u/ApolloJupiter
[link] [comments]

Do goldfish clean up their own waste?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

I have a decorative pot in my tank that is apparently the designated toilet for my goldfish since I often find more poop in it than elsewhere. Today I noticed that the pot was just splattered with poop while the rest of the tank looks clean when just a day ago there was poop everywhere. This got me thinking, did my goldfish just pick up their own poop and place it in their designated toilet?

submitted by /u/toko_tane
[link] [comments]

Black Moor/Lionhead Goldfish Questions

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

Hello. I have recently gotten interested in keeping fish after getting a glo betta. I love how lively fish are compared to reptiles, and I'm thinking about getting some goldfish next. Fish just seem so carefree and happy in a clean aquarium.

But I'm kind of scared at the idea. I only have a spare 20 gallon, but I really want to get two goldfish, a black moor, and later a lionhead. But a 20 gallon could also get me a leopard gecko instead. I'm torn; get a pet I can hold, or a pet I will see more often. I've heard black moors need anywhere from a 10 to 55 gallon, and that most goldfish will need a 20 gallon minimum.

So what do you think? Is a goldfish worth it? Could I get more than one in a 20 gallon, or keep a black moor in a 10 gallon tank? Or should I save up for another reptile or amphibian?

submitted by /u/Mettaton0H_YES
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.