Goldfish - Aquariums - Twinkie is finally in his new tank!


Twinkie is finally in his new tank!

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

Just a quick hello from the one and only, JolliBee Poopmeister

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

Which is better to test the water for my fish tank?

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:37 PM PST

Oh look... it snowed. Grrr

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

Does there look like any problems other than swim bladder disease? (I'm not sure if there has been any changes, but his eyes seem to be a but darker)

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

I know that without proper tank/water care there could be lots of reasons why this is but... what is wrong with this goldfish’s eyes?? (More info in comments).

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

I just inherited this huge fancy. A family members tank was too small & they couldn’t buy a bigger one due to space so instead of getting rid of her I bought a 180l tank. I’m running her filter in there and have a fluval 306 coming in two days that I’ll run along side it. Any advice would be great!

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

Do you keep other fish besides goldfish? What kind? Which species are your favorite and why is it goldfish? Fish pic tax included (Lucy, one of my favorite orandas ever)

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

OK, so recently I've started noticing that this little dude has been getting some early signs of an issue with his swim bladder, such as swimming upside down, looking unbalanced etc. I will start feeding peas every few day but what other ways can I help this little guy because I love him

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

Two Goldfish one turning black.

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

Hello! I'm a fellow goldfish owner and I'm an experienced goldfish owner; however, I impulsively adopted two goldfish one that already had black markings all over it's fins and face, the other has no black markings. We set up a nice sized tank for them, but it is only temporary since I am in college and I am not allowed to have a 20 gallon tank in my room. It had a heater and a bubbler on the way to help with air circulation. After a few days though the one with black markings started to get another mark on his forehead. I've never had a goldfish with black marks so this is new to me, and I'd really appreciate some help, thank you so much.

submitted by /u/guhhhhs
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.