Goldfish - Aquariums - Jerome, almost 2 years old. Mom bought him on an impulse from a German hardware market lol.


Jerome, almost 2 years old. Mom bought him on an impulse from a German hardware market lol.

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

JolliBee wishing you all a lovely morning!

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

Three weeks today!

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

They certainly are graceful.

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

Kiddipool as a pond?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:58 PM PST

I want to get a small pond this year and am looking at my options. I found some nice little pools and asked myself if I could those as a pond for the summer. I would add sand and some plants and a filter of course. Could I do that?

submitted by /u/sylf97
[link] [comments]

Is it time for me to euthanize my oranda? Details in comments.

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

Red lump where fin connects to body

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

Hello all, I've got two comet goldfish recently I upgraded them to a 55 gallon tank, they've spent the majority of their lives in a 15 gallon so I would imagine that they are definitely stunted. One of my fish; Jim, has a bright red lump where the fin connects to the body and it appears to be getting bigger. I want to know if this is an ulcer, or bacterial or even If it is stress related. They are quite difficult to take a picture of, but I will add it to the post if I can get a good one. Thanks in advance for the help

submitted by /u/Tronguy93
[link] [comments]

Bubble has been laying eggs all day (ugh.) She has this lwhite wad that wont fall off her vent and it looks like there is a bit of red (blood?) where it is connected to her. When she squirms through my hand she is still spraying eggs. Is this normal?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

Tank switching time!!!

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

Hello everyone! It's finally time to move my Goldie from a 10 gallon (which was only a temporary tank while I acquired a big one) into a new 40 gallon! I bought a aterra Safe Start to get the new tank going! Is this okay to use. I'm planing on letting it cycle for 24 hours before moving my Goldie. I was also hoping to get him a buddy. Any suggestions or thoughts

submitted by /u/Mighty_A
[link] [comments]

thoughts on two different filters for one tank?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

My 40 gallon tank started getting pretty dirty after about 2 weeks of having my new goldfish (two little ryukins) and my current HOB filter is getting really dirty really fast.

Would it be efficient to get another HOB for the tank? So like two separate filters for one tank.

Just to note, yes I do water changes once a week, or as often as possible

submitted by /u/roxyh811
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.