Crayfish Just posted a thread earlier about my friend's crayfish, is wikiHow giving bad advice?


Just posted a thread earlier about my friend's crayfish, is wikiHow giving bad advice?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

My friend recently got a crayfish, can you take it out of the water and play with it?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

Or is that some bullsh*t?

submitted by /u/JimJamSandwich
[link] [comments]

Tank setup advice please����

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

Hi! I'd love some feedback about my tank setup. It's a 38L tank and I am planning on only having one cray. Unsure of species as I don't know what is sold in my area yet (Australia). Just started it last night and I have a couple questions. 1. Hopefully you can see in the video, I have my filter running so that it disturbs the water and creates bubbles. Will this be enough aeration or should I also get a pump/air stone as well? 2. What pH should I aim for? I've read varying recommendations.

Tank picture

Tank video

Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/FamousParfait
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.