Micro Aquatics Is there such a thing as an all in one heater and LED light?


Is there such a thing as an all in one heater and LED light?

Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

So the whole idea of nano tanks kind of appealed to me so much as I could out my tank somewhere I didn't need a power socket. It was just going to be a small planted tank with snails.

Now I've made a few testers, (more Jarrarium than nano tanks) I've really got the bug. Now I'm going to be setting up a roughly 10 litre nano tank for shrimps! Hopefully it's something I can enjoy with my son.

Anyway I'm now aware I'll need a heater and light for stability if I'm having shrimp but since my tank will be so small, are there light and heat units that come all in one?

It just feels like a heater and a light with their two attached wires would take away from the picturesque nature of the nano tank. Or will I have to bite the bullet and find a small heater and small led light unit separately? Thanks for any help

submitted by /u/Dave8901
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.