Aquatic Snails Here's the whole gang


Here's the whole gang

Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

3rd batch of golden Apple snail eggs

Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

Is this normal? I can see the inside of her shell and it kinda looks like she’s separated from it :0 she’s still stuck to the side and seems okay

Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:49 PM PST

Snucking? Lol but seriously, these are my first ever aquatic snails aside from a lone nerite in one of my betta tanks. The dark one rides on and follows that big one around, and I just saw them doing this. They’ve since separated and are cruising around separately.

Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

Mystery snail and ramshorn snail infestation - do assasin snails eat mystery snails too?

Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

Clutch hatched in the wrong tank

Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:01 PM PST

I honestly didn't think they were fertile, then I walked into about 50 little mystery snails. How can I catch them all to transfer into a grow tank?They're so tiny, only a few days old now. Trying to entice them with cucumber at the moment.. Any advice is helpful as I am desperate.

submitted by /u/hermeigh
[link] [comments]

New Mystery Snail is floating around tank in its shell

Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

PLEASE HELP! I just got a new mystery snail today and drip acclimated it for about an hour before putting it in the tank. It seemed to be scootin around pretty happily but then began floating around and getting swept under the current of the filter. It was floating for a while after that kind of hanging out of its shell, and about 10 minutes later has receded inside its shell where it has stayed for the last 25 mins or so. I hear that they're known to do this when they're hungry so I put half an algae tab in the tank in case it was looking for food. It doesn't smell at all but this only happened about an hour ago, so I'm a little worried. Water parameters: 78°F, pH 8, KH ~180-200ppm, GH 30ppm.

Edit: there are no other tank mates and the tank is about a week old, but have lots of live plants and added beneficial bacteria to jumpstart the cycling.

submitted by /u/thechoppedalmond
[link] [comments]

lovers ♡

Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.