Planted Aquarium - Farm tank bursting before a trim~


Farm tank bursting before a trim~

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

Recreated my favorite Foo the Flowerhorn tank

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

Partly inspired by Foo the Flowerhorn

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

My frogbite got a flower!

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

Upgraded from ~60 liters to 120liters

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:58 AM PST

Something new to experiment with

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

I think I’m about to have a snail problem

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

The hardscape and plants are in!

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:16 AM PST

Feeding Time

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

For anyone that wanted updates my tank is cycled got a new fish he’s hiding and I got my tree in I’m about to start planting once I do a water change soon! It’s turning out better then I thought

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

Close up of some of the plants flourishing in a 10gallon DSM. Love the nana petite white

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

40cm/30l - stocking ideas?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:55 AM PST

My 3rd Tank

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:02 PM PST

High nitrates in Walstad tank!

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

Lime Green Endler, Dwarf Water Lettuce Roots

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

Water change in the 60p’s

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:07 PM PST

Just looking for a plant I'd.

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:15 AM PST

Hey everyone. I bought some blue dream shrimp a while back and got a free plant thrown in it was packaged as myrio mattogrossense. There seems to be two different plants growing though.

http://imgur.com/a/KYwGIkY

The first pic looks like what I can find by searching. In the second pic the bunch of fine green plants is also growing from the same packet. they grow very fast, more than double in the last few days. Can anyone ID the plant in the second picture, I would be very grateful.

submitted by /u/UnheardHealer85
[link] [comments]

What is this small orange bug in my planted tank?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:03 AM PST

My 45p 2 month old.

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:36 AM PST

been slacking on the fertilizer and had to trim down a lot dead leaves... fish doesn’t seem to mind

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

Started a new high tech tank, need help with fertilizing.

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

Terrible experience with Dustin’s Fish Tanks.

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

I can't believe I'm making this post because Dustin's site is how I have gotten the majority of my plants. I've been a big supporter for a while and go out of my way to order with him when I can. Both the plants and service have always been top notch.

However this recent order has been such a disaster I feel the need to share and am curious if anyone else has had an issue with them recently.

Not sure if it was due to holidays or just supply issues but I realized that my order was going to be delayed when I didn't get any tracking info the following week. Not a big deal most times, but I was getting a bit concerned as I had a work trip coming the following week. I shot them an email asking if I would have the package by the date I left, otherwise asked if I could cancel or just have them wait a week before sending it. Figured it was no big deal at this point still.

This is when things started to get really bad. I got an email from them notifying me my order would be delayed, but told me the day they would be sending it out - when nobody would be home to get the package of live plants. I shot them a quick email again just asking if we could delay or cancel the order and got no response. I was a bit concerned as the day of shipping was approaching so I again sent them a follow up email asking if we could cancel or change the shipping date. No response again.

Package ends up being shipped on the day they said for delivery while I would be away. I finally get an email just saying they are sorry for the delay but that my plants should be arriving soon which again completely ignored the actual issue I was having. I shot them an email again, making sure to include every possible contact and support address on their site explaining the situation. Again no response.

I now have four unanswered emails I've sent to them and a package of dying plants at my apartment. I realize this is partially on me but I've really been blown away with how bad the support has been and I'm not even sure how to proceed from here.

submitted by /u/FishTankJoe
[link] [comments]

Elodea wine bottle

Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

Hello,

I was thinking it might be a nice decoration to plant some elodea in a used, clean, wine bottle. Would this be possible? I could put something on the bottom for it to grow from and leave the top open for air and then leave it in a sunny spot. Would it grow and thrive?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/PM_ME_YA_PETS
[link] [comments]

Where do you guys get your plants?

Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:25 AM PST

Starting my first scape and checked local pet stores sell plants for around $8-10 a plant and that just seems like an insane amount of money since I want a heavily planted tank. So just wondering where do you guys get yours and if there's some place cheap I'm not thinking of?

I have seen ebay listings from Malaysia that are about half the price with a lot more variety so I might have to do that although idk how I feel about those, any experience from you guys?

Thanks !

submitted by /u/shoelo23
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.